1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a ASP/ASP.NET developer - on a revenue sharing model

Discussion in 'C#' started by sureshgarre, Oct 7, 2008.

I am on the lookout for a developer who is good at ASP/ASP.NET to work with me on a revenue sharing model in the business.

I expect the developer to be good at C#, ASP/ASP.NET, SQL Server with some designing skills and preferably some SEO knowledge...

The project is for the development of a UK mobile phone comparison website. I am a developer myself, dont have the time to put in as i am busy with lots of other projects. The project should typically take around 15-20 days of development (i will come up with an initial design, integrate your 15-20 days of development work, and then do some finishing touches).

After the initial 1 month, it would be some maintenance now and then, to add/delete stuff etc... It would be pretty much an ongoing task as we can together make money and improve the site at the same time. The infrastructure required for the project is all ready. I will share 50% of whatever revenue the website generates with the developer. This is ongoing and more of a regular part time income.

I hope you understood the overall requirements. If you think you suit the above, pls get in touch and we could start making money together by Christmas time (As Christmas is the major time people flock to websites to purchase mobiles).

If you have any questions, pls feel free to ask.

Regards,
    Suresh Garre

sureshgarre, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. Social.Network

Social.Network Member

Best Answers:
    You are too busy to work on the website? What is your role and most importantly what are you going to contribute to the project? Also, did you estimate the level of effort? If so, what methodology did you use? Is the revenue model advertisement-based? Just asking, because someone is always looking to build a team or find resources for a "shared revenue" opportunity and provide little details or have no "real" business plan.

Social.Network, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  3. sureshgarre

sureshgarre Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a few other websites i am busy with. Hence I have to take this decision if it means sharing the revenue...

I am an ASP.NET developer cum SEO myself. I am well versed with this business and the industry for quite a while and know which works well.. Hence want to build the website..

I have estimated the efforts as I have experience working with similar business websites earlier and it should take between 15-20 days working 2-3 hours a day for any developer who has good knowledge in the technologies. My business plan is ready but dont want to share it over the public forum like this.

Basically, the website gets its profits from the sales of the mobile handsets for the traffic driven through my website, an affiliate marketing. Also, i have a few business contacts which enables to enter into exclusive deals with retailers and manufactures which provide me with datafeeds I need.

I hope you understand the model. I dont want to share anything beyond this here. Interested developers can contact me on PM, I can discuss it further.

Regards,
    Suresh

sureshgarre, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  4. Social.Network

Social.Network Member

Best Answers:
    Suresh,

Thanks for the clarification. I asked, because I have responded to and have contributed to other efforts. All of the ventures went unrealized, because the owner had zero vision or was simply looking for FREE resources. I have lost countless hours and days on these "shared revenue" projects. I am not really interested in the $, instead I enjoy development and enjoy contributing where I can ... if the project makes sense. I, like others, do not want to waste my free time or resources. BTW, I am versed in .NET 1.x, 2.x, and 3.x. ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, Unit Testing Frameworks, UML, WCF, etc.

Good luck with your project.

Social.Network, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  5. shriramesh

shriramesh Peon

Best Answers:
    I am morethan 3 years experience in ASP, and i have confident to do this project using my best of knowledge..pls pm me.........

shriramesh, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  6. manika_mu

manika_mu Guest

Best Answers:
    you can develop your project with experts C#, ASP/ASP.NET, SQL Server developers in affordable price please visit (mutants.in)for more information,if you feel that we are suitable for you the please contact us asap

manika_mu, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  7. mpatel

mpatel Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a software developer ,please send me details like
    which type of project you have , cost and time.
    you can send me all the details in PM

mpatel, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  8. Mr Goldberg

Mr Goldberg Banned

Best Answers:
    I have added you on SKype...
    Let me know,if you have any ASP.NET projects..

Mr Goldberg, Oct 18, 2008 IP