1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need 20 100-150 word articles on home improvement

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kiddlattimer, Aug 18, 2010.

Looking for someone who can write twenty 100-150 word articles about home improvement (I will assign a list of topics).

Must be a native English speaker and must have had some kind of home improvement writing experience or be knowledgeable on the subject (and able to prove it!)

Please PM if interested and please include a sample of previous writing and your price per article.

kiddlattimer, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  2. rawlim

rawlim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi kiddlattimer,

I am a well educated native English speaking newbie writer.

Would you be interested in giving me your project at no cost in return for a testimonial?

Feel free to take other work - i dont mind if you use my articles as it will be good practice for me.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Regards,

Mel

rawlim, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  3. Molineux

Molineux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Kiddlattimer

My name is Daniel Molineux and I am salesperson in the UK. For the last two years my products have consisted of (but not limited to) Fascia+Soffets and Guttering, Windows and Doors, Flat Roofing, Pitched roof, Home Extensions and conversions, painting & decorating and Carpentry. I have accumulated a great product knowledge in all these areas and have been involved in the creation of my company website. I have always been a keen writer and I am now looking to put pen to paper in a professional medium.
    As I have not sold any of my work online yet, I am more than open to offers and negotiation.
    Thanks in advance
    Daniel.

Email me and I will send you an example.

Molineux, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  4. jatin2610

jatin2610 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello
    I m willing to work with you. I can write articles for you. If u want i can also send you the sample article.Please pm..

jatin2610, Aug 18, 2010 IP