1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need 2 Affiliate Managers within the EU or US for a JV (Joint Venture)

Discussion in 'Google' started by wcmylife, May 23, 2010.

Hi,

I specialize in providing content to the Online Gambling/Travel/Internet Marketing niche's. I also use article marketing/social media networking and PR news to boost traffic ratings.

I want to tie up with 2 affiliate managers who have a network of clients/websites/blogs that need regular content on any of these Niche's (talking about a MINIMUM of 50 x 500 word articles per month).

You recommend my services to your rolodex and I pay you a commission on the the assignments on a regular/ongoing basis.

Please e-mail at dominic.freelancer@gmail.com for more info.

PS: Affiliate Managers with contacts in any other industry also preferred - except the adult industry.

wcmylife, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. jeremiahcork

jeremiahcork Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a sports book site..would you be abe to create contant for me..lets say 50 articles..
    are you using spinners/ do you write yourself/ outsource it??
    P.M me please

thank you

jeremiahcork, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  3. wcmylife

wcmylife Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jeremiah,

I write original articles and I do not use spinners. If you need a rewrite done - will do a manual one to make sure it passes copyscape and goes well with the search engines. I have done sports betting articles in the past. Not sure if I can PM you but you can email me at and we should be able to work something out.

thanks

wcmylife, Jun 14, 2010 IP