1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need 10 Ezine articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lovebites, Mar 5, 2012.

Hi,
    I am looking for some with excellent writing skills and good grasp on English Language. To begin with, I will assign you 10 articles to check the quality of your work, and later I will have more to keep you busy. I am taking bulk orders from my clients now, and have nearly 20 on-going writing projects, so I thought to come here and hire some professional content writer. If you can write top-notch content that adheres to the Ez's TOS, and guideline, you should send me a PM with your link and contact id. I am paying $3/700 words, and will provide you work constantly if you prove yourself a worthy successor.
    Note: I am not forcing anyone to work for me or write articles if they aren't satisfied with the rate I am giving. You shouldn't write anything sarcastically on my thread to ruin it nor should you send me PM if you can't work at the aforementioned rate.
    Thanks

lovebites, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. shadowki

shadowki Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested in the job. My writing skills are good and my grammar/English skills are great as well. PM me if your interested in hireing me, hopefuly I can look forward to working with you soon. :)

shadowki, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  3. lovebites

lovebites Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me sample articles/

lovebites, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  4. souminov

souminov Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

This is in response to your advertisement in an online that says about bulk work. I am a writer for the last 7 years and now have a small team of writers who can provide you quality work. Let me know about it if you have anything suitable for me as of now at .

--
    Thanks & Regards,

Soumi Das Chatterjee.

souminov, Mar 12, 2012 IP