1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Neat & Clean E-Commerce Shop with Paypal Checkout

Discussion in 'Services' started by Outlawz, Feb 14, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,
    I will create a Ecommerce shop with paypal Checkout.
    The demo of created Ecommerce shop you can find it by Click Here

The benefits are you can sale any thing. Having Option of Add Product, group Product, Affiliate Product, Variations type Products Like if you want to sale Cup, You can add Colors, On selecting any color the image will change. If you want different prices of Small cup medium cup & large cup, Selecting size will change the price. After adding to Cart there will be One page Checkout page or step by step page too. On step by step Person give shipping information, Next Select Payment Method, At last he will see total, Checking I agree the Term & Condition he will go to paypal page. After Doing Payment he will come to my account page. If the Product is deliverable then it shows Processing. If the Product is downloadable he can get the downloading link.

This was just a little intro of product & Type of product and checkout with paypal..

Now Come to Options that this shop have.
    • 7 Layout of home page.
    • Different type of sliders. You can add sliders on any page.
    • Woocommerce Plugin will use for checkout via paypal.
    • Neat & clean design & user friendly theme. No Complected things
    • Shop Page, Where you can Display Products or Categories only. Or Both Categories & Products. Or Categories & Sub Categories & Product.
    • Shop by Brand, Price or Categories Function.
    • Services Page (If you want to offer Services) Also have different layouts.
    • Portfolio Page (Having more then 10 Layouts)
    • About Page (having 4 Layouts) Where you can show the staff. Name, Role, Descriptions, His/Her Social Profile. Head of website will be on top & Having big box.
    • Error 404 Custom Page.
    • Wishlist Page.
    • Sitemap Page.
    • Testimonials Page (Having different layouts)
    • Blog Page (Having many layout) Feed of site will be get from blog page. If you want feedburner. Then Adding product or services will not send feed email. Feed email will come from blog page. If you make a post on blog. Then in feed email that post will show.
    • Faq Page (Make Faq Categories)
    • Contact Page. Editable, Can Add fields, With address & google map function.
    In said Price i will setup this full site. With every page as Per your demand. Also Plus will add 20 Product.
    Mean i will make & give you running site.

After that when site will be complete with product also with all theme setting. Further work if you want like manage website. Add more products i will charge it for that work.
    We will decide it later.

Thanks. If any one have question. He can discuss it & ask it.

Outlawz, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  2. atoztoa

atoztoa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I want to create a 'Deals' Website with affiliate marketing built in. Can you setup that for me ?

atoztoa, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  3. Outlawz

Outlawz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you PM me and give detail info what u want. Do you want to make it in wordpress?

Outlawz, Feb 17, 2015 IP