1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Navigating Seller Central

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xarzu, Sep 5, 2021.

I have a couple of very simple questions about Amazon Seller Central. I have been away from my efforts of setting things up so I can sell on Amazon. I got a full time job, but I won't digress or bore you. Anyway, I am back and I am refamiliarizing myself with getting navigating around sellers central.

I think there should be an easy way to just pull up my store front without having to search for it online. Is there a way to click on something, let's say, from my inventory page that will bring up my store front page?

I am just about ready to ship my products to an FBA center. My next question is this. What do I click on to create a shipping plan and print out labels to drop off my boxes to UPS? And how do I know when the Fulfillment center gets my products? How till they alert me? Is there a training video I need to see?

xarzu, Sep 5, 2021 IP