1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native US Writer Offering Writing & Content Creation - High Quality & Low Price!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by avonlee1983, Jul 25, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you're looking for an experienced writer, consider hiring me. My current discount rate is .01 a word. I'm particularly interested in bulk work. I can complete 5 - 10 articles a day.

I have written many articles, guides, product descriptions, product reviews, and press releases on a variety of subjects. I can handle large orders rather well. You won't have to worry about sloppy content if you hire me, as I take my work very seriously.

Look over the samples for an idea of my writing style. If you choose to work with me, you will receive well-written and original articles. All of my work passes Copyscape, and I will run each article through Copyscape's system before sending it over to you.

As for experience, I have over 100 articles published at Ezine Articles. I have written for dozens of clients over the past three years. I've also written several articles for Constant Content, which is known to be pretty strict with guidelines.

You can view my old blog at: https://allstarcontent.wordpress.com/

Here is another sample: http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Guide-t...he-Benefits,-Ingredients,-and-More&id=6995884

Let me know if you would like to see specific samples regarding a different topic.

In conclusion, if you hire me, you can expect:

-100% original content
    -Professional content
    -Excellent spelling and grammar
    -Informative and creative articles

You may contact me via PM or email. I accept PayPal.

Thanks again for reading this.

M. Deskins
    (email) star.key.mdd (skype)

avonlee1983, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you make it $0.7 per 100 words for bulk order 15+ articles in ezinearticles quality?

jaguar34, Jul 26, 2016 IP