1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native US Freelancer Needs $55 ASAP via PayPal - Will Negotiate BEST $

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Hijynx427, May 10, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm a Philadelphia-based, US-native born and raised freelance writer. I've done it all: blogs. Ebooks. White papers. Product descriptions, product reviews, service reviews, SEO web content, essays, feature articles and more.

http://tech.massivelinks.com/index....a-phone-umeox-unveils-bright-plans-for-apollo

http://www.fancyholidays.com/author/jason/

(Many samples available - reply to me with a genre and I'll find something I've written that comes as close as possible)

I'm currently working on raising enough $$ to get the season pass for Advanced Warfare - zombies mode is awesome and I'm missing out!

That means that I'm going to be working OT for $55 - $60.

If anyone needs solid writing done for web or offline publication, contact me and I'll work with you. If you have a project that you think is worth about $60 or if you just have a $5-10 project that you need wrapped up quickly, I always work diligently and will keep you informed as to my progress as things move along.

I am not going to demand a deposit on any work done - I want you to review my work before you pay. If proper English grammar, spelling and sentence flow matter to you, you'll appreciate what I'm bringing to the table.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great night and I hope to reach my goal ASAP!

Hijynx427, May 10, 2015 IP
  2. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you can write news satire, get in touch.

pianogirl, May 10, 2015 IP