1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native English Writer | Sample Enclosed | Money Back Guarantee | Free Review

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by R-21, Apr 19, 2009.

Overview

With my current school schedule, I have enough free time to offer freelance writing services again. I'm currently offering many types of writing services, from eBook authoring to blog commenting.

Please note: I will not, any under circumstances, write articles that force me to "keyword stuff". I take an enormous pride in my writing and I refuse to water it down with repeated keyword usage.

Writing Sample

Before I disclose my rates and other important details, I'm going to present a sample piece of my work. If the quality of writing displayed in this sample is either too good or too bad for your specific purpose, you need to find another writer.

What I Do

• Article writing
    • Blog commenting
    • Blog posting
    • eBook authoring
    • Forum posting
    • Tutorial writing (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, mySQL, Python)

Preferred Writing Subjects

While I can write about virtually anything, there are certain topics that I prefer to write on.

• eBay
    • Food
    • Health (Especially Personal Fitness)
    • Music
    • Technology (Computers, Gaming, Programming, et cetera)

Prices

• Article writing - $0.025 per word
    • Blog commenting - $0.50 per comment
    • Blog posting - $0.02 per word
    • eBook authoring - $0.05 per word
    • Forum posting - $0.10 per post
    • Tutorial writing - $0.02 per word, $0.025 per word with images

Long-term Work

I provide discounts for long-term (at least one month) freelance opportunities. I'll provide you with a custom, discounted rate tailored to your requirements.

Money Back Guarantee

In the event that you are unhappy with my work, you'll receive a money back guarantee. I will issue your refund after all other options have been extinguished. In the event that you receive a refund, I reserve the write to sell any of my written content to a third-party.

Payment

Currently, I accept payments through PayPal. I can accept credit card payments through PayPal. I require the entire balance on your order before I start the job. For orders over $100, I'm willing to negotiate this.

Additionally, you'll need to sign a digital contract before I start your order. This prevents me from being ripped off in the event that you decide to issue a chargeback. If you have an iTrader of at least 10 without any negative ratings, I'll waive this requirement.

Turnaround

I'll give you an estimated turnaround date depending on your specific order.

Free Review Article

If you have an iTrader of 25 or more, I will provide you with a free 100 word article based on a subject of your choosing. In exchange for this free article, I ask that you post a review in this topic so that potential customers will have a third-party opinion to look at.

If your iTrader is below 25 and you request a free review article, I'll mark your post as spam.

Closing

If you have any further questions, please let me know via post (preferred) or private message. If you are looking for article writing bundled with a complete WordPress service, click here. Thanks.

R-21, Apr 19, 2009 IP