1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native English Writer Offering 100% Unique Professional Article Writing Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rachel Johnson, Apr 8, 2011.

I have been writing on any and every topic for the last eight years. I have a degree in English and my first language is English. I have written thousands of articles and am looking to take on new work! Whatever you need written, I'll be happy to do it for you.

I strive for well written articles on your niche every time, and have a very reasonable turn around for all work. If you need articles written for your website, press releases, content for your newsletter or brochures, or anything else I would be happy to get it done for you.

My prices:

<250 words $3
    250-300 words $4
    301-450 words $5
    451-600 words $6
    601-750 words $7
    751-900 words $8
    901-1050 words $10

I also offer a 10% discount on orders of 10 articles or more and am willing to negotiate to reach a price that is fair for both of us. If you would like samples or would like to place an order, don't hesitate to PM me!

Rachel Johnson, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  2. charlie03

charlie03 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Try to send in your gtalk id asap . Cheers .

charlie03, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  3. flycatr

flycatr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM to me too

flycatr, Apr 10, 2011 IP