1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native English Writer Available At Low Price Tonight Only

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by melanie.c.jones, Apr 24, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi DP people!

I am a native English writer, and for tonight only I am offering to write content at less than my usual price. My regular rate for content is $0.02 per word, but if you place an order this evening, I will write for you at $0.015 per word if payment can be made instantly. I have three years of experience as a writer and have written in all kinds of niches, but due to having no work in for the night, I am opening myself up to new clients with this special offer. :) I can offer very fast delivery and a high level of quality.

Get in touch right away if you want to take advantage of this one night only special rate!

melanie.c.jones, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  2. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I ordered a couple of blog posts using this writer's offer earlier this evening and they were awesome - really satisfied with the quality of work and recommend anyone else looking for fast content tonight take her up on the lower rate!

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  3. mssarath

mssarath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    She is a good writer. I have 4-5 pages of contents written by her. But the last article she didn't deliver niether make any reply. I lost 8$ for the same. its been 3-4 month I made the payment and no reply form this author. and I am posting it after few months, as I have difficulty to find the original thread. I am still figuring out the DP interface which is still new to me and I was not aware where to find an author's thread. I recently figured out how to do it. Also I made a number of PM's to ask her to reply back and no reply yet.

Even though she took 8$ from me, I can vouch for the quality of content from the writer. But she is very unprofessional. so better pay the writer after the work.

mssarath, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  4. rebeccalewis

rebeccalewis Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still taking orders ? Would love to see some samples.

rebeccalewis, May 9, 2014 IP