1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Native English Speaker Needed to Rewrite 300-500 Word Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Jul 26, 2014.

Hey guys! If you're a native English speaker, I have some work for you. Before proceeding, ask yourself: Am I a native English speaker? If you've answered yes, keep reading. Otherwise, please don't waste your time or mine.

I have a handful of 300 to 500 word articles that I need rewritten. They're manually written articles from another native English speaker. There is no spun or otherwise automatically generated content here. Your task will be to take each article and rewrite it in an engaging and typographically/grammatically correct manner. In other words: Here are some awesome, well-written articles. Rewrite them so that they're unique - and still awesome and well-written.

The content is simple tutorials. They're short and shouldn't take much time at all. I would do them myself but I have about 50 other projects on my desk and need to start clearing them out.

I can pay you via PayPal. If I select you for the position, I'll just need you to shoot me an e-mail where you agree to abide by a standard nondisclosure agreement. Nothing crazy, just the usual stuff.

Thank you!

PhiladelphiaIM, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  2. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. PM pls

ifeanyi egede, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  3. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Are you a native English speaker?

PhiladelphiaIM, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  4. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PhiladelphiaIM, you have my city written ALL over your screen name! I am a Philly native with a mastery of the English language. I'm confident that I can rewrite these articles for you and I'm also sure that once you read over one or two, you'll breathe that sigh of relief and say, "Thank God... Someone here ACTUALLY knows what they're doing!"

Another awesome idea - if you happen to reside in Philly, I would be THRILLED to meet someone with an active need for content in the city. I have over fifteen years of freelance writing experience and I've worked full-time with agencies including The Search Agency INC and Physio123. I've done feature pieces and I've done business writing. Let me know what else you need and let's strike up a deal that is mutually beneficial!

Thanks a million and keep killing it in the City of Brotherly Love, (you know I will)

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

Hijynx427, Aug 22, 2014 IP