1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Native English Speaker for Content and Ghostwriting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Tarissa, Sep 25, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello!

I am a native English speaker from the USA. I have degrees in English and Creative Writing and have self-published on Amazon a few times over the years. I have recently decided to devote myself full-time to writing/editing and am looking to establish a solid reputation for myself as a content writer, ghost writer, and editor.
    SEMrush
    Currently I am offering my services for only $0.02/word for writing and $0.01 per 2 words for editing. This is limited only until I have done enough work to have examples of the quality and consistency my clients will be able to expect from me.

I can ghostwrite across many different subjects, both fiction and non-fiction. I am willing to research as necessary (within reason) for a project. I have self-published primarily romance and erotica, but also written extensively in the science fiction and fantasy genres as well as some non-fiction biographical work.

Please contact me here via pm. I no longer use Skype, but can communicate via Discord (I can provide you a link you can simply open in your browser) if you need one-on-one live communication.

Because I am eager to get started, I will be much more likely to take some of the first offers that are made now, so contact me before my schedule gets too full!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Tarissa, Sep 25, 2018 IP
    SEMrush