1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native Advertising benefits

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by MGID, Apr 4, 2016.

?

You ever had an experience with native advertising? You plan to test it?

1. Yes, I work, I like

2. Yes, I worked, but I am not satisfied

3. No, didn't work, but I plan to try

4. No, I didn't work and don't want to try

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hello,

I am an official representative of native advertising network MGID and I want to tell you a little bit about us.

First, I will give you the benefits of native advertising, that were found out in the survey as part of the Digital News Report 2015 (Full report - https://reutersinstitute.politics.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Reuters%20Institute%20Digital%20News%20Report%202015_Full%20Report.pdf)

- consumers look at native ads 52% more frequently than banner ads
    - native advertising generates 85-93% more clicks than banner ads
    - purchase intent is 53% higher with native ads
    - native advertising can increase brand lift by as much as 82 percent.
    - 32% of consumers said they would share a native ad with friends and family vs 19% for banner ads
    - 70% of individuals want to learn about products through content rather than through traditional advertising.
    - around three in ten respondents in both the USA (29%) and UK (31%) say they find traditional banner advertising distracting and will actively avoid sites where they interfere with the content too much.

The biggest benefit of native advertising is that the publisher is in control of the content on their site, not the advertiser. They can create revenue from ads and brands which are in line with their existing style, tone and ethos. Not only does this help to protect their reputation but it also means their audience remains happy with the content provided to them.
    Furthermore, native advertising enables publishers to boost their advertising revenue at a time where audiences are becoming increasingly disengaged with display ads. Click through rates of traditional display ads dropped from 9% in 2000 to just 0.2% in 2012; with less people clicking and converting through banner ads, publishers need to make up for this lost revenue elsewhere and native advertising is a successful solution.

What sets us apart from the masses of other networks? - Neither of ad networks doesn't give so much attention to clients as MGID. Customer service is what we pride ourselves. MGID offers for advertisers both a self-service solution as well as a fully managed service for free and in additional MGID’s designers will prepare amazing creatives for free! We support all types of tracking, variety of macros and utm tags.

MGID's first of its kind Selective Bidding technology and reporting data offers unparalleled transparency and granularity, which allows you to make informed decisions. The technology is designed to replace antiquated blacklisting and whitelisting practices. Selective Bidding enables adjusting expenditures on the websites where the level of conversions is below the desired mark, broadening the reach while securing high ROI. Bid customization enables a detailed level of customizability that has not been possible before.

About MGID in numbers:
    [​IMG]
    We look forward to working with you!

MGID, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  2. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Could you please give us more information about your network? Can´t find any faq on your site.

Thanks.

SasquachYeti, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  3. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are min Traffic req., eCPM for publishers ?

metroTalkies, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  4. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    If you carefully was reading the sections of our site and couldn't find the information that interests you, you can ask your question, or list of questions, here, and I'll give the answers. If the information relating to your questions doesn't present on the MGID website, I'll take care for it was added.

MGID, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  5. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    General requirements - 3000+ visitors per day, but I quote our publisher development team lead:
    >we are looking at each website individually and decide
    >a small site also can be accepted
    >if we see the potential in it

eCPM can vary from site to site and mainly depend on content and audience

MGID, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  6. karma2burn

karma2burn Member

Best Answers:
    check your PM

karma2burn, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  7. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, for example:

What are the payments method? min for request payment?

SasquachYeti, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  8. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Payout date will come in - default is 30 (unless there are some special terms), payment will be made 30th day of each month for the month before.
    Now we are paying on PayPal and Wire only, but may be individual exceptions that must be approved by our financiers , and if it is very necessary for the client and there is no alternative, the MGID works with a lot of partners from different countries and there are a lot of payment specifics, for example - PayPal isn't supported in all countries. Minimum payout on PayPal - $100, on Wire Transfer - $1000, but you can receive any smaller amount if you agree to pay Wire Transfer bank charges for the money transfer. Also all the information about the payments specified in the publishers dashboard:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    MGID, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  9. gcalcines

gcalcines Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to apply for your network, can you tell me how to do it please! Would you help me to get accepted?

thanks!

gcalcines, May 13, 2016 IP
  10. RankWebz

RankWebz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow!
    Very useful info you have shared with us.
    Thanks.

RankWebz, May 13, 2016 IP
  11. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! Thank you!

Just follow this link http://mgid.com/publishers and create an account. I don't know if I can to do something to help you because I don't know what is your site. Maximum how can I help you now - to step up activities for an approving process of your site, if you say me your username or ID in our system.

MGID, May 13, 2016 IP
  12. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I would like to inform you about un upcoming event - Performance Marketing Insights: Europe 2016 (https://www.performancemarketinginsights.com/16/europe/). MGID is going!

[​IMG]
    Prepare to some insights into masterpiece campaign optimization and first-hand information from our key partners!

MGID, May 16, 2016 IP
  13. Elena Dorofeyeva

Elena Dorofeyeva Peon

Best Answers:
    MGID when we will get 43 USD earned ? 3 month not payment .

Elena Dorofeyeva, May 19, 2016 IP
  14. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! This is your hobby - writing bad things in other people's topics? you see, what's the minimum payout in the screenshot above? then why do you ask such questions? and if you decide to ask, why didn't specify any details that would allow for me and other members to lay down their opinion, there is a problem or not? Please, for solving all of your questions, contact your account manager.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    MGID, May 23, 2016 IP