1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

National Lampoon's cult movie?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by _cartman99, Oct 9, 2006.

I remember watching a movie from National Lampoon on cinemax. It was called National Lampoon's Going The Distance. I watched it at least 3 times, and at least twice not sober. I was wondering if yall have seen or even heard about this movie. Here's the link for it on imdb.com http://imdb.com/title/tt0388285/

"He may have just graduated but Nick (Christopher Jacot) has it all figured out - marriage, a lucrative career and a totally different lifestyle from that of his Westcoast hippy parents. When he discovers that his future wife may be falling prey to a powerful and oversexed music producer, Nick is determined to fly to Toronto to win her back. Lifelong buds and dedicated surfers Tyler (Shawn Roberts) and Dime (Ryan Belleville) have other ideas for their staid best friend - the roadtrip adventure of his life. With only three days to make it to the MuchMusic Video Awards, the unlikely road warriors head off. Two sexy hitchhikers, Sasha (Joanne Kelly) and Jill (Mayko Nguyen), complicate matters and a series of accidents, orchestrated by a malevolent stranger, sabotage the trip turning Nick's future plans upside down."

_cartman99, Oct 9, 2006 IP