1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nation Simulation Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Charles90, Aug 20, 2014.

Hey Guys,

I am an aspiring web developer and I have recently created a new game called Atlas: Horizons. You basically get to create your own nation and go to war with others. You can found alliances, dominate the global market, and choose cabinet members with different political views that vote on laws that you submit. There are literally hundreds of things that you can do, but those are the basics.

Please sign up if you are interested in politics, history, or global domination. We are in beta, and the game will be reset once we reach 250 active players. This means that you will have a fair chance at global domination.

http://www.atlashorizons.com

Thanks,
    Charlie

Charles90, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  2. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So is anyone interested in playing yet?

Charles90, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  3. CASMAR

CASMAR Peon

Best Answers:
    Im glad to be playing this game. I will proboly be a web devoluper someday and I will create a governmental simulation browser based nation creating game called CASMAR EYES NATIONS NETWORKS! Nations can achally found alliances like yours. Nations can war with others and there will be MODS on my game. This game will be international so that means that this game will be all over the world. People from the globe will be playing it. If anyone breaks the rules. They will be IP banned!
    There will be a page where nations can report breaking rules. They will than get their account deleted because of it. I will also add declare war buttons so nations can declare WAR! I will in fact also put nuke buttons! Wait no. My birthday is on September 18. Every September 18 there will be something called THE DISTASTER OF NUKES! This will be where nations can create nuclear alliances and factions and can nuke enemy factions. It will basicly be kind of rip off of nationstates nuclear apocalypse. This event will only happen every September. There will be 6 game created alliances and regions. The imperial tranquility, dade, the northeast region, the hazzard region and a region simply called the REGION! The region will be the first region in the whole game. As for alliances there will be no game created alliances. Nations however can create multiple accounts kind of but using them to break game rules will result in an IP ban. Nations can also banject people from both alliances and regions. People on the game are not permitted to use moderated crested fourms. Nations are also not to mention nationstates in the site. I hate nationstates. They IP banned me. There are also THE GLOBAL PEACE LEAUGE OF NATIONS. Nations join this global Leauge if they don't want to have war declared on. There is also the GLOBAL LEAUGE of UNITED NATIONS! This is where players will just work out differences and stuff. This will also be a free simulation game where you don't have to pay to play it. This simulation is for all humans. Kids, adults and elders. This game will be sooo much better than nationstates. This game will give better options than nationstates. You can also give telegrams while you can post stuff in alliance channels. You can ironically declare war on your allies but this will cause you to get kicked from your alliance. Regions can link embassies and nations can create their own creative flag. THE REGION will have the most embassies ever! There will also be a LEAUGE OF REJECTED NATIONS. Where nations who are ejected from regions will be moved. There will also be a game created region called THE EYES OF CASMAR. This will be a region where nations that are refounded will appear! The game will also include NORTHEAST ALANTIC, SOUTHEAST ALANTIC, SOUTHWEST ALANTIC and NORTHWEST ALANTIC! This will be the game feeder regions and 4 of them. You can get kicked from these regions as they have more strict rules than every other region in the whole game! However new nations will appear in THE REGION! Nations can create alliances with a button called FOUND A ALLIANCE you can create your own alliance. You can also create your own regions but pushing a CREATE A REGION button. You can name the alliance and region and the sept 18th event about the nuclear stuff will be where you can also create a faction. There can be a region wide faction or it can be open to any game players. There will also be a alliance membership the founder of the alliance must confirm you. In region as and alliances you can appoint nations will control over kicking/banning and inviting people to the alliance and regions. Nations will live under some strict control by MODS because mods are there to protect them. Incase if they are nations I don't like. I will tell the mods of my game to IP ban them! You can also put messages on boards in regions. There will also be a moderator created region called Lexery. This will be where nations will join in order to be protected. You can make a nation with hacking in the name. You will rise to be a super power and many game created regions, game feeder regions, mod created regions, player created regions, ALANTIC regions and a region created by the game Creator which is me called THE REGION! That's how fun my game will be !

I promise to fallow the game rules and hopefully I will create my dream browser game someday!

CASMAR, May 7, 2017 IP
  4. digbadsit

digbadsit Member

Best Answers:
    Be sure to test

digbadsit, May 16, 2017 IP
  5. CASMAR

CASMAR Peon

Best Answers:
    Test what?

CASMAR, May 17, 2017 IP