1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Name Your Top 4 Article Sites & WHY?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by seantish, Apr 12, 2008.

1. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    I submit articles as well and even at ezines I've got some with low traffic. The importance is the keywords in the articles and if its indexed by the Search engines. I've got people with articles that bring in traffic each and every day from the search engines.

I'm hoping to increase this for my authors by increasing page rank - though of course this is a long term project and can't be achieved overnight.

At least we human edit each article and have stats - I can't get stats on go articles and they seem to approve anything.

alstar70, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll submit some more. We'll see what happens. You could push up your rank nicely in a years time and some of my articles could hit the front page of an SE.

Supper, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  3. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the goal. I put RSS feeds into RSS areas - have your articles turned up anywhere else. What topics were they on - I'll resubmit to the RSS sites. On top of that I've started to spend the income on link building, posts on blogs, etc - so the long term outlook is growth in the right direction.

alstar70, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  4. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a wide range. I just submitted two just over the last little while we've been talking in this thread.

I have a few on day trading, one on politics and one on bodybuilding(female).

Supper, Apr 24, 2008 IP