Name Your Top 4 Article Sites & WHY?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by seantish, Apr 12, 2008.

A few of us here at the DP have been writing articles to promote our campaigns. Are best success has been ezinearticles.com so far and goarticles.com
    I was wondering if some of the article writers have some similar article submission sites they like to use with the ability to track you articles with how many-
    Views
    url clicks
    #'s when a article is published

List your top 4 favorite submission site and why? Or if you only have one article site, that will work to.

Thank you,
    -Sean-

seantish, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  2. GeronimoRubio

GeronimoRubio Guest

Best Answers:
    I only have 3 atm...eZinearticles.com, Goarticles.com and Rhinoarticles.com. The reason for these three is because they were recommended by a friend who does this quite a bit and as a beginner to the article writing genre, I took their advice and began a article submission campaign with these 3...And it's about all I can handle atm...lol

GeronimoRubio, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  3. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I only use 2

Ezine and GoArticles

both have strong readership and good search engine qualities...

Obviously USFreeAds and Squidoo, but they're not really article sites... so just the two above really

McrTech

ManchesterTech, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  4. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I use the free article submitter from imwishlist.com/... Duplicate content isn't really a big deal. Or sometimes articlemarketer.com

lemonarian, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Could someone explain a little more on how USFreeAds works? I went to the page and it doesn't appear like articles are submitted there. I would click on a link and I'd be sent directly to someones sales page.

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  6. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Supper..

USFreeAds.... is as the name says... ADS...the site is more like classified ads not articles... but an optimised ad can beat out around 5,000 competing pages in Google, and win a good niche will get plenty of traffic direct from the USFreeAds site...

McrTech

7. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Geronimo
    Welocome to the DP also
    Nice- Rhinoarticles is a new one for me. Never Heard about it before and I searched a little yesturday but never came across Rhino

seantish, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I just tried to submit to a few I found in another thread. A lot of article sites suck.

Some want longer articles. Others want you to have a universal resource box that applies to all your articles.

How does it work? Are you physically putting an ad up on the site, or are you just getting a link back to your sales page?

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use only EzineArticles. I don't find it necessary to submit to more directories, and I'm too lazy to rewrite every single article for each directory.
    nadavs

nadavs, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  10. ManchesterTech

ManchesterTech Peon

Best Answers:

Yeh....an actual ad.... and the link back to your site if you feel it is necessary, an extra anchor text link always is good ;-)

McrTech

11. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    i only use ezinearticles. I don't want to submit my article to hundreds of direc's. I just want one.

eroker, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  12. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    i'm really trying to boost my website's profile - www.writeitonthewall.co.uk. i encourage people to write about anything and include images. i write my own articles as well and upload sometimes 4/5 each day. i also tend to go through and edit articles posted by other people so that they're optimized more for the SE's. i've included a keyword tool too.

i designed and built this site from scratch so no out-of-box scripts here. if you guys would be so kind to help me get my site off the ground i would be massively grateful :D

geoiss2004, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  13. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Matt,
    Your Articles site is fairly new!
    -Do you allow the members to keep a few url's in there articles?
    Or do to you allow a resorurce box with a link?
    I saw both In a few articles. What the protical at wiritng on the wall?

14. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the following because after trying others they simply do the best for me.
    Ezinearticles
    goarticles
    isnare ... where you purchase credits but it has paid for itself in the returns on CB products.

oh and shameless plug ... mine in the sig.:D

reapr, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  15. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't mind submitting to smaller article sites, as long as they aren't anal with their rules. If I can write 250 word articles and put my affiliate link the resource box, I'd submit. Who's to say where the article site will be next year? It could be a power house.

Supper, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  16. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    I don'ty mind smaller sites either. I would prefer a few more like EA.com
    I like the lay of the land over there with all the article editing tools. Still searching for more article sites like EA.

17. iamays

iamays Banned

Best Answers:
    iamays, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  18. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    I think after Looking I might try out ReadEZArchive.

19. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm an owner of a 47,000 article directory - article-gems.com - this is my list

ezine articles - it is the best - I have to be honest - this is the competitor I would love to be - dominates the market, also have a useful program that shows up not working URL addresses so you can correct them.

and then my own - article-gems.com
    however I do have a couple of things over them as a competitor that they don't -
    1) I allow AFFILIATE links straight from articles - saves times in building "middle-man" websites and losing potential sales
    2) I approve articles quicker than they do (within 24 hrs - ezines can take up to 48hrs plus). Mine you they have thousands, while I have only a couple of hundred

As for go articles - I don't like its layout - as you can't find your stat's.

P.S. you don't make much money from an article directory versus the amount of work - so think carefully if you really want to spend hours, day after day, year after year approving articles!

A big step will be when and if Article Dashboard brings out its next script - could be a huge development for many AD based directories.

Love to see AD record URL stats like ezine articles

alstar70, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  20. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    i welcome people to include URL's in their articles, i also welcome guests to comment on an article. all links follow, of course :)

geoiss2004, Apr 13, 2008 IP