1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Name some community participating ideas to promote my business?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James chartler, Nov 19, 2013.

Just like Forum and Q/A Participation, please share some more ideas to promote my business only through community participation. I don't need information about other methods. Myself working on forum and Q/A sites to promote my business brand but i need some list of sites and ideas to do community participation. Please share your ideas

James chartler, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @James chartler i suggest you to participate community websites
    1) bizsugar - Highly recommended
    Just create a account and add your full details, also don't forget to add your blog feed. It will automatically fetch your recent post in your profile.
    The main important point is, you have to participate actively, just comment others postings give some votes ect.
    before these things, your first posts goes to moderation so share a valuable post
    2) blokube
    3) Q/A Site : Quora
    Hope this will help you

rogerbinny, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Roger about submitting your content to Anita Campbell's business site BizSugar. In addition to that, you may want to look into content distribution as a monthly subscription, because you can syndicate your content on multiple social platforms at once, giving you the ability to focus on creating engaging and quality content on your site. If you want to learn more, give a shout and let me know. :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. James chartler

James chartler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot @rogerbinny for your information.

James chartler, Nov 21, 2013 IP