1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Name one thing that you don't like about Digital Point

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VukasinI, May 11, 2013.

Headline says it. Name just one thing that bothers you to much.

VukasinI, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like the way some new members get beaten up on here. Some members are trying hard to contribute and fit in. Yes, some newbies deserve what they get for posting crap. But when a new member is genuinely trying to contribute, then we ought to at least give them a chance.

There is a subtle difference between a crap poster and an inexperieced poster.....we ought to consider the difference and know which is which, before we condemn.

Spoiltdiva, May 11, 2013 IP
    nhed likes this.
  3. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Spoiltdiva: There is no such thing as being an (in)experienced poster. You are either intelligent or stupid. If you are posting crap, you are not inexperienced, you are STUPID. That's my take on this issue.

Devtard, May 11, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We will have to agree to disagree. Some members *are* intelligent but lack proper writing skills and are not good communicators. But I have seen newbies who have improved. They come on, are unsure of themselves and post crap. Then after awhile they seem to get with the program, feel more self assured. After a month or two you can see improvement in their posts.

Spoiltdiva, May 11, 2013 IP
  5. nsmchris

nsmchris Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a member for 7 years and don't like that every time I visit something has changed to prevent me from using the site. Now I can't post in business areas because of insufficient rights, even though in the past I had high iTrader and 100% positive. I even have 15 times more likes than this new rules says I need and I still can't post.

nsmchris, May 11, 2013 IP
  6. The Advertiser Network

The Advertiser Network Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like old Vbulletin Dp forums rather than xenforo today

The Advertiser Network, May 12, 2013 IP
  7. wproute

wproute Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't like some of the deprecated threads.. like templates and cheap stuff.. i know there is a marketplace for this option but it just doesn't get the same exposure as when u are viewing it on the main forum. if only the marketplace section can be integrated.. added to the main forum.. (just like viewing threads) that would be awesome!

wproute, May 12, 2013 IP