1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nagative SEO Tchnique

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Supriyachak, Apr 10, 2013.

Hello, After a long time i back into here with a very serious problems. I want remove this link : http://www.guru.com/pro/employerhistory.aspx?compid=333753 from the search engine which appear in google 1st page. Please give me some suggestion of nagative SEO technique so that i can solve it.

Supriyachak, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. Trish0102

Trish0102 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One example of a negative search engine optimisation tactic is paid linking. If a company gets lots of paid links to a competitors website it looks like the competitor is essentially spamming there URL, which means that it isn’t following Google guidelines, so is affectively cheating the search results and will therefore be penalised and considerably moved down in the search engine results pages.

Trish0102, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are not going to get guru.com penalised by doing that, guru.com can be hard to beat with good SEO but nonsense like trying to play a dirty trick against their site is not likely to do any good.

You would be better off trying to out SEO it for the search term and perhaps b4 that try asking guru.com if they can remove it first before you try anything else.

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  4. DovieKnoll

DovieKnoll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Negative SEO does not work, most of the time it would actually help the website you're trying to turn down.

DovieKnoll, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't think of negative SEO if you are a good SEO, try to do positive work and take your site at first position.

SERPpoint, Apr 20, 2013 IP