1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Cheers, take the challenge Patchkaa, but to your comment - see - that's where the power of having partners and associate publishers beside you comes into play. Noone ever said you had to do it all on your own, if you only knew who I'm working with and how you'd be surprised to say the least re forex... . ..

I have nothing against you and cannot be biased to just MY views within my team, this is business. Though you may see it as me not caring - I am sorry for that - and have myself to blame perhaps - but it changes little. This is a booming market and these tools work and don't work for people - just like 90% of anything you buy, eventually there is a chance it stops or won't work... but then you buy batteries/a patch (nopun)/upgrade and it works.. . ... because solar power costs more.. .. .. and people that make batteries want to help you save so. .. .. can you tell i'm drifting here..? lol - take the challenge - marketing is marketing - personal feelings are hard to define even for me sometimes, but I will say that I have said 'no' to many, many, many gigs - most recent being a RFQ to help launch a 'how to effectively cheat on your spouse' - 5K campaign....

Nadavs - YOU are getting a great grasp of the market with your research, surprised you haven't converted but can smell it it's so close! I think you'll do well with Forex and can see you reaching $1000 rather quickly - same goes for Tom :) You guys rock maaaan.

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    It happened yesterday, and it happened today too: a sale from a niche that does not start with "f". This makes me average 1 sale/day for this month, and I hope this lovely trend continues. In fact, I'm going to write another article for this niche, so it won't dry out.

In the forex part of things, I created a "popedope page" for Forex Tracer and added it as a five star system to my list. Let's see if that converts (it better convert, it's $62 per sale...).

I started writing articles about fears. What do people fear the most (after nuclear wars and cockroaches)? Recessions, losing their jobs, and not making money. I can't solve the first two problems, but I can definitely show a solution (the "problem -> solution -> click here" template). Hopefully one person will see these articles, say "Hey! Why don't I deposit $10,000 and spend another $97 on a trading system?", and buy from me. It's a real shame people don't do that often.

Business numbers:
    Live forex articles: 16
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 110
    YouTube views for forex video: 35
    Sales: 0
    Leads: 0
    Mood: Fantastic

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  3. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on the Sale Nadav! I had a non-forex sale today also! We get them once in a while ;-)

Forex Tracer is going to sell like hotcakes. The niche channel is hotter than heck and if properly promoted, could make anybody a nice chunk. Brand awareness is hitting all corners of the internet already.

Keep rocking and rolling with the effort! Besides, we got that $1000 forex niche challenge!

I have reached my goal now of getting 100 uniques a day to my blog. Now all I need to do is get some good conversions, and increase traffic, and get some subscribers on feedburner!

DO NOT GIVE UP!
    Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  4. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Does forextracer work? Maybe it has a huge refund rate such as other "automated" forex products..

wiper, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  5. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    I have been extremely lucky in the forex niche, as I haven't had one return yet.

How can you reduce or completely eliminate refunds?

Build a blog, on your favorite niche. Blog about things outside of product reviews, which are within the topic. This will build trust with your visitors, and content wise Google will love you! More trust = less refunds!

Tom Howell
    The Forex GUy

6. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must say that I totally agree with that. Although you haven't answer my question from the last thread you started.

megarudy, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  7. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Megarudy,

Sorry about not answering your question from earlier.

Forex is not the only niche I promote, but the only niche I am actively promoting.

About making my own forex product... I haven't ruled it out, but not in the foreseeable future for now.

The Forex Guy
    Tom Howell

8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nadavs, I wish you all the best with your experience and The Forex Guy I thank you for getting back to me.

megarudy, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Incredibly, I got another sale from the niche that sold yesterday, so I keep up the pace of 1 sale per day. I also wrote an article (which got accepted) to keep the people flow going.

Forex sales are not in yet, but I can sense they are close. People are interested in what I write (well, few people). Hopefully, the new article that has the word "scam" in it will do some wonders for my account. Also, this article was approved in record time. Exactly 20 minutes passed between hitting the submit button until I got an approval notification. Amazing.

Norb - I think you should expect a sale from my side soon (I also expect one. For a long time).

Da numbers:
    Live forex articles: 18
    Pending forex articles: 0 (all approved :eek:)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 115
    YouTube views for forex video: 38 (crawling up slowly)
    Profit: $0
    Mood: Saturday is great for forex sales

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  10. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nadav:

The word scam for some reason does wonders with clickthroughs and such.

Unfortunately folks, I had my first ever return today :( London Forex Rush was the program.

I am already over it and looking to polish the Marketing a tad and Make Forex Tracer a big success! New review on my site with my stamp of approval.

LET's sell them like hotcakes! Pips away!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  11. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I revolutionized my blog. When I realized I'm about to run out of forex terms I know about (and that can take three paragraphs), I decided to switch to market commentary. Today I wrote about the disastrous day yesterday for the US economy. On Sundays, when the only events are in the Israeli market (which does not really interest the English reading people), I'll write some forex terms (until I run out of those, and start commentary for the week ahead).

On EzineArticles I finally hit another article jackpot. Not a lot of traffic, but 25 clicks is pretty good in such a competitive niche. Hopefully it'll continue to send in traffic like my best articles.

Outside the forex niche, after weeks of doubt, I decided to cut my product's price again. This time, I also added some download protection, so people who try to download it without paying will have trouble. Now all I need is sales for it.

And generally, no sales today. Sad, very sad. Norb, you said a conversion ratio of 1:8 to 1:38. I already sent more than 8 visitors, and I'm approaching 38. I hope I'll see a nice bar when I wake up. :D

Can U Make Da' Numba?
    Pending forex aritlces: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 139
    YouTube views for forex video: 45
    Sales: No
    Leads: Nothing
    Mood: Norb, where are my sales?

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  12. A&&

A&& Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing your experience nadav, its been very helpful

A&&, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  13. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay maybe me going hard and creating 33 articles on this as well as you nadavs was a wrong turn for me, I think maybe i should have went with something with a little less competition. I too have been trying the same market with no success.
    probably the same product as well
    So I think I will spruce up my articles and send them to other article sites and leave it be... off to something else I think.

TheFOrexGuy ; I don't want you to get upset on this post but somewhere along the line we have to move on if the going aint going.

Best luck to you all in this market.

bunch, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  14. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    bunch,

I will not get upset, as I am diversified in other things as well. And even more great news for the niche as I got more things in store for Goforextrade.com in the future. We are not just a one trick pony for one publisher, note the multiple products that I have reviewed.

Do a search on forex tracer, and I have 11,12,14 and 15 locked in. who knows how long that will last for, but with a bit more market penetration and brand awareness, the folks who are not persistent enough will drop out, and folks like us, who hang in there are going to start getting the conversions.

Keep the faith Bunch!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  15. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    In two words: organic traffic. I got two visitors from organic traffic. One from a term with about 60,000 other pages, another one with over 2 million other pages. Finally, the articles begin to pay off.

Even with this organic traffic, this has been another saleless day. Either people don't like forex products or personally don't like my site. Whatever that be, I hope that situation will be fixed.

And outside the forex niche: my product is getting more "pre-conversions" (AKA going to the upsell page). One person even visited the order page. All I need now is... well... orders.

That math things... Right, numbers:
    Pending forex articles: 2
    URL clicks from forex articles: 172
    YouTube views for forex video: 54
    Mood: Hmm...

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  16. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Numbers from GoForexTrade.com

Clicks: Not enough to where I want it to be.
    Articles: Few in the pending box, several out there!
    Sales: 1 Forex Niche sale. Nope, It is not The Tracer, but another new product in the Forex Niche.

Folks, Just look deep in your campaign style and how you promote your product. I am not quite there either, but I have looked into alot of things over the weekend, and I have decided to make a few changes. Also realize that GoForexTrade.com's efforts are 90% news 10% reviews, but everything will be helped greatly as a whole once the brand awareness and market share comes with time.

My two cents, as always!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  17. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    I got a sale. Not a forex sale and not the usual sale, but a sale of my driving test guide. Finally, after three months, I managed to give this eBook to someone. At first, when StatsJunky started playing the sale song, I thought that it was a forex sale, because it wasn't the usual price. Then I saw something weird in there. "roadtest". I opened StatsJunky and almost fainted. Then I received an email from ClickBank, and my hands started shaking. I sold this. I can't believe it.

After the sale I waited to see if any "you are a scammer" email comes (if my download protection system fails), but apparently my download protection system worked well. I sent a thank you email to the buyer and I hope I will get a testimonial or an email saying "I passed the test!". Ah, the beauty of the internet. Tomorrow I'll finally have gravity and marketplace presence for this product. Looking at a $5.99 bar on my publisher account has never been so addicting.

I did not write any article today (I know, slap me). Instead, I wrote a (potentially) viral eBook about forex. The eBook is 15 pages long with 5 pages dedicated to Forex Tracer, including a review and trading pictures. I will spread this eBook tomorrow and see how well it does.

Statistics:
    Live forex articles: 19
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 203
    YouTube views for forex video: 61
    Mood: I sold my driving test guide!

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  18. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Good work Nadav! Keep the faith!!!!

On the GoForexTrade.com side, we have gotten another sale. This time from a product promoted on one of our sister sites.

This will up the Forex Challenge to an even $200/$1000.

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :):) Nadavs:

First - CONGRATS ON THE ROAD TEST SALE! *MY road test product was one of my first, and I still make sale, and I still get people unsubscribing from my list with "Thanks I passed i don't need these anymore" << Great feeling when you help people!

Second - Don't let this discourage you - but you 'almost' made a sale today. I say 'almost' because I see my traffic and can tell when someone is reviewing the product by visiting many review sites/googling and clicking on everyones campaigns - I looked recently and saw a buy visit 3 affhoplinks before they bought - you were the second one - the next person got the sale :( I know it's more of a tease than anything BUT you are getting a few daily hops so that is at least a really good start!

Third: I'll throw this in here - I'm seeing my forex affiliates convert best when they have a combination of:

1. Domain name/lander (perhaps your review page with those road signs pushing a forex product is not par - try our lander!
    2. Blogspot or wordpress linking to your domain AND to the hoplink.
    3. Hub Page
    4. Squidoo
    5. Ezine w/domain
    6. bookmarking
    7 except for ezine - 'link' all your campaigns to eachother in small text in your footers.

Doing the above will get you your 100hops a day if you keyword it all correctly and seo where possible.

I have popped another Tracer cherry today - success story on my nichechoppers forum - and I am now somewhat determined to get YOU and TOM to convert!!

While its all about numbers - getting 20-40hops a day is still going to be hard to test your conversions - I'd say get one of our landers up there and do a review.

All my best to you - trust me everytime I get a sale notification I log in hoping it's one of a few people that I've been either training or working with here. If you don't convert soon - you and I are getting on a PM/Phone session.

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  20. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    Nadavs,

Please keep posting. I've really enjoyed reading your journey. You work so hard!!!! Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Have you considered people writing articles for you through outsourced sites like getafreelancer and elance or scriptlance? That'll save you some time. :)

bigkhong, Jun 9, 2008 IP