1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Journal of the Forex Riches Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, May 23, 2008.

1. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another quick update:
    2 sales from my best niche. Forex sales: nothing so far. However, more and more articles are getting approved, and I hope to find the perfect title soon (or at least something that can get me more than 6 clicks).

I found a great way to fill my forex blog - there is a website filled with forex terms. I just pick one term per day and write about it. It's a great way to find ideas for good posts.

I didn't write the forex article for today, but I'll do it when I come back from my friend. Tip for article writers: if you stare at the screen while talking to others on IM, the article will not be written. Too bad I'm easily distracted when it comes to the less fun parts of marketing, such as article writing (the fun part is getting sales ;)).

Numbers never lie (well, they do with EZA):
    Live forex articles: 7
    Pending forex articles: 2 (soon to be 3)
    URL clicks from forex articles: 18
    Sales: 0
    Leads: 0
    Profit: $0
    Mood: "Why can't all articles get 117 clicks out of 377 views in 24 hours?" (like the one I got approved yesterday)

nadavs

nadavs, May 30, 2008 IP
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    You knew it was coming, and I knew it was coming: keyword research for article titles (you thought a sale of $250, didn't you? ;)). I went over to some keyword tools, checked AdWords competition, and wrote today's article. Hopefully it'll be the jackpot I was waiting for.

Traffic has been increasing lately, probably because EzineArticles approved the more interesting articles (and, of course, my supreme writing skills ;)). The total traffic for today is 7 people from EzineArticles and a 37.5% bounce rate, not bad at all. Now all I need is conversions, and I will get a nice check for the second pay period of May.

Tomorrow I have a math test (hopefully it'll have some good questions for my blog), and after that I come back home early. I will probably make a nice forex video to get some traffic from YouTube. My lame driving test video is doing well there with over 11 comments.

Numbers, that's what we're all about:
    Live forex articles: 8
    Pending forex articles: 4
    URL clicks from forex articles: 38 (growing fast)
    Sales: LOL. Sales? Now? No way.
    Leads: Hmm... No.
    Profit: Experience
    Mood: "Hope exists. All I need now is proof"

nadavs

nadavs, May 31, 2008 IP
  3. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nadav,

Keep the mood positive! You will be successful! Heck, you already got a few sales outside of forex. Just be patient, and keep churning away at content and keep on the newer marketing trends.

You'll get there! talk later!
    Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, May 31, 2008 IP
  4. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's best action:
    I rode a Segway. I am now whole.

Today's funny story:
    I opened my FeedBurner stats today and saw two referrals from TheologyOnline.com, a religion forum. I enetered the referring thread and saw the following: someone opened a thread where he asks people to ask him and question they have. One of the questions was "What is the square root of a triangle?". As a result, the thread opener gave him a link to my post about constructing a square root using a triangle. Indeed, funny.

Today's progress:
    I finally got that video submitted to YouTube (with sound!), so hopefully I'll get a few more visitors per day. Traffic is fine, and some articles are doing well (one article has 45 clicks out of 84 views, over 53% CTR). Also, my forex blog received a visitor from Google search, so hope exists. Hopefully, tomorrow's journal will include some dollar signs in it, some ClickBank bars, and some CJ sale numbers.

Numbers never lie:
    Pending forex articles: 4
    URL clicks from forex articles: 65
    YouTube views for forex video: 14
    Sales: Not yet, but getting close
    Leads: Soon
    Mood: "I rode a Segway!!!"

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 1, 2008 IP
  5. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Well, not much happened. Unlike my expectations for ClickBank bars going from one side of the screen to the other, all I got is a bar with a width of 2 pixels with three zeros on the left. Definitely a worthwhile view. Well, tomorrow is Tuesday, the day which brought me my first sale. Will it bring me the first forex sale? Hopefully it will.

I also wrote two articles today. One was a regular keyword oriented article. The other one is an experiment I'm doing - combining driving and forex. My top article right now is about parallel parking, so I thought it would be nice to mention parallel parking in a forex article. This led to the article title "Why Currency Trading is Like Parallel Parking". I hope it is more profitable than parallel parking.

The numbers that tell the story:
    Pending forex articles: 6
    URL clicks from forex articles: 84
    YouTube views for forex video: 19
    Sales: Tomorrow
    Leads: Who needs them, sales please
    Mood: Great

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  6. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Love reading this stuff nadavs...keep it up!

grover69, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  7. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    WTG NADAVS! your starting out slow but it grows and grows, you know how it works LOL

I can't wait till your first sale!

bunch, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  8. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nadavs. Keep up the effort and it will pay off!

I Got two sales today. Let's take the FOREX AFFILIATE CHALLENGE to $1000 Shall we? We already penetrated $100!

Tom
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  9. frederik

frederik Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep writing articles i earn a good amount of money with articles.
    I have to be honest i still have a day job. But i didn't earn a single dime with my first twenty five articles.
    However i have written articles that brought me in hundres of dollars of sale.
    Yes one article can do it but sometimes their are days with no income at all. You have to deal with that.

From today i use a tip that Eban Pagan (aka David Deangelo) has learned me in his newsletter.
    Give away your best content for free.
    If an article doesn't give you good resulsts (low ctr, less views) rewrite the resource box and rewrite the article title.

You absolutely must write different resource boxes, improve it every article
    and only be satisfied with a ctr of 30% or more.

frederik, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  10. Micanator

Micanator Peon

Best Answers:
    Nadavs,

Hey hope your projects turns out better than mine is. LOL

Good Luck,

Micanator

Micanator, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  11. spencyr

spencyr Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, lots of great info to take in here.

Thanks for writing this journal, it helps us newbies out a ton!

Now off to find a direction for myself to go :)

spencyr, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  12. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    Yesterday I had two sales and today I had one, so that makes it a check for this pay period in record time. However, they are not in the forex niche, so there's still work in there.

My blog starts receiving organic traffic. Not something big, no more than 2 hits per days (as opposed to my math blog with almost 20 visits per day from search engines), but it's something too. Maybe they'll convert to something some day.

I created a "popedope page" for one trading system and one broker. It works wonders on another niche, so I guess it will work in the forex niche as well.

Tomorrow I have another state final, this time in physics. Tomorrow's test is about optics, waves, electromagnetism, and radioactivity. Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up to two more sales (forex, please) and set a new personal record for a number of sales and commission amount for one day.

And one last request from you guys - please call me Nadav or nadavs (with small letters). My name is Nadav. The S is the first letter of my last name, and nadavs (with small letters) is my nickname almost everywhere on the internet. Thank you for understanding. :)

The winning numbers:
    Live forex articles: 10
    Pending forex articles: 5
    URL clicks from forex articles: 88
    YouTube views for forex video: 26
    Sales: not in forex, yet
    Leads: again, not in forex
    Mood: "Ready for sales"

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  13. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Nadav,

You are getting there. You are hitting a rarity amongst most clickbank affiliates. It is a dream to most and to a few, a reality where you can have consistent sales in clickbank products, and even to fewer to have more consistency in a niche.

Keep on generating them blogs and landing pages, and build more articles!!!

Remember, we got a challenge to $1000!!!!

Tom Howell
    TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome man. That organic SE traffic is great. The traffic converts very easy.

Supper, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  15. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I might join the forex challenge my self and see if I can sell one of these things even though I'm abit weary of the legitmacy of these products.

Patchkaa, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  16. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa, what do you know about Forex?

A lot of things seem illegitimate, because some of the forex products out there are so hyped up. What I would suggest for you to do, before you even promote a Forex Program, software, book, etc, is to ask for a preview copy, and check everything out for yourself.

If it is something like Norb's Forex Tracer, Learn Metatrader and beat the crap out of the program until you have figured it out. It takes a while to get the hang of things, but you will be able to better explain the product with your experience, hence increase conversions greatly.

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah alot of these products claimn to do your forex for you but thats a load of crap!! Thats what I was trying to stress to Norb , because I bet he has no idea about forex

Patchkaa, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  18. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today's progress:
    The physics test went very well. Now that LHC is about to operate, it's good that I finished physics, so the laws of physics wouldn't suddenly change on me. Hopefully, the world won't be sucked into a black hole when LHC operates.

Since connecting parallel parking and forex trading has not been successful, I'm going into articles that describe how forex can solve problems related to fear (think the R word). Maybe those will bring in another jackpot (and a sale, finally a sale).

Patchkaa - the forex challenge is waiting for you. Remember: the first one to $1000 wins (and tells the others what he did, so they can also do it ;)).

How numbers reveal the truth:
    Live forex articles: 15
    Pending forex articles: 1
    URL clicks from forex articles: 98
    YouTube views for forex video: 31 (growing SLOWLY)
    Sales: 0
    Leads: 0
    Mood: Physically great

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  19. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I got 3 articles posted today, but one of my articles they said was a copy of someone else's!!! OMG are they crazy over there?

I wrote 4 forex articles, I have never copied anyone's article in my LIFE!! it was so insane for them to say this I just finally said ah forget it and went onto writing some more articles.

I want 30 more articles done in 2 weeks... I'm slow at it, yes I know but I try very hard to get them perfect... apparently someone had the same idea for an article I did and wrote it first LMAO! it's so ridiculous

bunch, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  20. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa,

Join Nadav and myself for the $1000 forex niche challenge. And anybody else who wants to join the challenge, you are all invited!

And for Brian Cox and the Guys from CERN, let's hope they do not mess things up for us with that LHC!!!

TheForexGuy, Jun 4, 2008 IP