1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

myVidster - OMG not another video bookmarking site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by marques, Aug 2, 2007.

I have been working on a video bookmarking site for the last six months. Currently I am in the progress of cleaning up the UI and working out some minor bugs. I would like for a few fresh eyes to take a look at myvidster and provide some feedback.

myVidster is a easy and fun way to bookmark video and share them with others.

I am still in dev and you can access the site at dev.myvidster.com

You can look around and register an account if you like, when I move the site to production any accounts in dev will be moved also. Is my service a good idea or just more internet litter???

marques, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  2. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it looks empty...also the design needs some work

Realm, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  3. marques

marques Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will be adding more options on the homepage in the coming weeks (like most popular, feature gallery, etc). Also I am trying to avoid a 'busy' website. I want both the average joe and the techy to be able to use my site with little effort.

Yes the frontend needs work, but for now I am focusing on a strong backend. Hopefully in the future I can hire someone to work on the frontend.

Thanks for the feedback Realm!!

marques, Aug 2, 2007 IP
  4. marques

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if I can edit my first post, but I have move myvidster to production last night. You can access the site at.

http://www.myvidster.com/

marques, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  5. marques

Best Answers:
    Ok DPers! Its been almost 10 years since I posted my site on DP for your review. If you guys do not mind giving it another look and take. A lot has changed in the last 10 years :).

http://www.myvidster.com/

Give me your best and worst!

marques, Apr 22, 2017 IP