1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

myuscompany.com Scam ? want to open an Inc with them

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by secdz, Aug 25, 2010.

Hello,

i saw the myuscompany.com they are offering an LLC/Inc For Non Us residents, what i need to know is,

it is legal ?
    is myuscompany.com scam ?

best Regards

secdz, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't call it a scam. You don't have to be a US resident to form a US LLC or US corporation. Their "Do-It-Yourself" kit simply tells you how (which you can also find online). To the extent that the website makes it sound a little like they are doing something unique, that is not really true.

Since the information they give you is free at places like LLC Center I might call it a bad value if all they were doing was telling you how to form the entity yourself. However, they say that the price also includes your first year registered agent service. You must have a registered agent in the state where the entity is formed, so unless you have someone you know personally, you will have to pay a registered agent an annual fee. That makes the price seem relatively reasonable.

Business Attorney, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  3. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

thank you verymuch for your answer,

please do you have any guide or you can help me on how do i make a US Inc,

Please PM your IM or Email,

Best Regards

secdz, Aug 25, 2010 IP