1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mysterious Adsense account ban - blackhat theory

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by gravano, Oct 26, 2013.

I went through everything on this forum related to adsense as I am considering to get into it.
    I have devised the plan how to build my site to make the most out of it, thanks to everyone.

But my FEAR is that google would just ban my adsense account even though I am fully compliant. I am concerned about it as I've read many articles here and there about good
    standing accounts getting banned overnight for no apparent reason. I dont want all my hard work and time vanish in a second.

This made me thinking how those bans can happen and I think I figured the answer.
    Obviously, if you fail to comply and make mistakes you can blame only yourself.

However, I think it is very easy to get anyone banned from Adsense and I believe
    certain people/interest groups do this to wipe out competitors. You can grab
    anyone's adsense code, place it on a site that is built to do everything that is against TOS.
    It's something anyone could carry out without the slightest hassle.

Do you think this really happens to innocent hard working site owners or am I being paranoid?

Thanks

gravano, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That's a thing of the past.

Adsense now has an "Authorized sites" feature. If you use that, you can select the sites on which you want your ad code to work. If the code is placed on other sites, the clicks won't count.

If the site is not Adsense compliant, Google will stop serving ads on that site, but will not ban your account if the site is not on your "Authorized sites" list.

sachin410, Oct 26, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Agent000 like this.
  3. gravano

gravano Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for shedding the light sachin410. I feel relieved now. Cheers

gravano, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing mysterious about 99% of adsense bans - only myths put about by those who got banned and want to blame google rather than their own actions.

adsenseplr, Oct 30, 2013 IP