1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mysql database help

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by XM x Threat, Jun 23, 2013.

I am trying to import this database into my hosting account and here is the error i get
    [​IMG]
    http://pastebin.com/AgiNKaLG
    code some of it:
    ',''class skin_gallery_albums_51 {\n\n/**\r\n* Construct\r\n*/\r\nfunction __construct( ipsRegistry $registry )\r\n{\r\n    /* Make object */\r\n    $this->registry  =  $registry;\r\n    $this->DB        =  $this->registry->DB();\r\n    $this->settings  =& $this->registry->fetchSettings();\r\n    $this->request    =& $this->registry->fetchRequest();\r\n    $this->lang      =  $this->registry->getClass(\'class_localization\');\r\n    $this->member    =  $this->registry->member();\r\n    $this->memberData =& $this->registry->member()->fetchMemberData();\r\n    $this->cache      =  $this->registry->cache();\r\n    $this->caches    =& $this->registry->cache()->fetchCaches();\r\n    \n\n$this->_funcHooks = array();\n$this->_funcHooks[\'albumFeatureView\'] = array(\'isUserViewList\',\'comments\',\'isOverviewView\',\'images\',\'isPrivate\​',\'isUserViewStart\',\'hasRules\',
    Code (markup):

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    XM x Threat, Jun 23, 2013 IP