1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace Whore Trains? Do they work? List?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dlow123, Jul 12, 2006.

Ok so I have a few questions regarding these Myspace Whore Trains, and the scripts which seem to exploit them to the fullest.

1) Do these whore trains actually work? By work, I mean do they actually generate meaningful, quality friends, who can in turn lead to increased traffic for your website, service, or product?

2) Do the scripts which exploit them work well? I have heard that many have been banned, is this true?

3) What are some of the best scripts for generating friends, that have not been banned?

4) If whore trains are not effective ways of gaining friends, then how are so many people able to get these accounts with thousands of friends?

Thank you for the input.

dlow123, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  2. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Auto-train joiners will eventually kill the MySpace trains (if they arn't already dead :) )
    You can try a MySpace Bot but you will only be able to send limited number of requests (limited by MySpace).

drugoon, Jul 14, 2006 IP