1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mySpace Warning: Don't get friends too fast!!!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nintendo, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Yep...until you get locked out from posting comments. I don't think you can get locked out from accepting friend requests from others.

Nintendo, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  2. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'd just like to add to this thread that the CAM emails are really starting to become f*cking annoying!

Hi Rob,

The xxxxxx would like to be added to your MySpace friends list.

By accepting The xxxxx as your friend, you will be able to send The xxxxx personal messages, view The xxxxx's photos and blog, and interact with each other's friends and network!

Click the following link to view The xxxxxx's profile and accept or reject this user as your friend:
    http://www removed

-------------------------

At MySpace we care about your privacy. We have sent you this notification to facilitate your use as a member of the MySpace.com service. If you don't want to receive emails like this to your external email account in the future, change your Account Settings to "Do not send me notification emails."

Click here to change your Account Settings:
    http

an0n, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  3. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    The 150 requests a day account is still good after doing another 150 requests on one of them. That's as many as 450 requests so far.

Nine didn't allow requests except from friends they knew, or was a friend/pending.

So I think it has, but I'm not sure if it has made a total of over 425 requests so far, from three days. After the next test, I'll probably know if it'll be locked out.

On the second 150 requests a day account, I'm waiting a day or two before doing any more requests with it, just in case the other one locks out.

The two 100 and two 50 requests a day accounts also still work.

Nintendo, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  4. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I FINALLY past the 425 friend requests mark!!! The 150 requests a day account went through again. That's as many as 600 requests so far, if you don't count the ones that require you know the person, that you can't do, or ones that are pending or are already your friend. Both of the 50 and 100 requests a day accounts are also still good.

Since the 150 a day one still worked, I tried one of the 250 requests accounts a second time. Now, last time I tried this, for a second time, two days ago, the account was locked out. This time it went all the way through with out geting locked out. It looks like 250 requests, wait a few days, and do it again might work.

I would try the 400 requests a day accounts again, except mySpace is due to shut down any time now, for a few hours. So I'll try later today. If it does go through, the next batch of tests will be to make five accounts and do 400 requests on them all. Then on one account, wait two days and do it again. On another account, wait three days, and so on until it goes through a second time. :D

Nintendo, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  5. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for doing all the hard work for the rest of us! It is greatly appreciated!

mubin, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  6. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I'm also doing it for myself!!! As soon as I figure out how much I can do max at a time and do the same number of requests a few days later, I'll be off to make 10 accounts...or 20...or 30...if I can do 400 but wait X days between making requests. (I'll probably make how ever many accounts are needed to make 4,000-5,000 friend requests a day.) Right now we know 150 a day is good for new accounts...until they change it. But we also know 250 will work if you wait long enough (A little more than three days works, and maybe sooner.)...er...until mySpace changes it again. So hopefully 400 requests will also work if you wait long enough between them.

Nintendo, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  7. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, are these "friends" all going to be used to advertise your adsense sites or products or do you have something else going on?

mubin, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    me and nin are starting an online pimping service

Blogmaster, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  9. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I get quite a few people on myspace asking "Who are you?" "Do i know you?" "Why do you want to be my friend?" :) im guessing some of you receive a lot of messages like that too? well a handful at least. :)

pipes, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  10. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:

Its really scary... and even myspace user page open so slow... :mad:

i dont whats you facing that problem.. ninno :D

Pammer, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  11. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I just did 400 friend requests a second time on two accounts...and they are still good!!!!!!! It's been four days since I did 400 friend requests the first time.

Now I'll give all the accounts a 'break', so I don't end up locking them out with 400 requests, then Monday I'll do 400 requests on them all once, AND make five new accounts and do the same thing. Except with those five new accounts, each day after day one, I'll do 400 requests on ONE of them and find out how long I have to wait to do 400 requests again.

No problem here!!! :D

Nintendo, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  12. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, this is what i call determination and great experimentation.

Sounds good so far. :)

pipes, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  13. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great Going Nintendo!

I hope you dont mind if I set up a webpage showing that status of the way you did things so other people can read it easily without having to check out this whole thread.

Pm me if there is a problem or if you would like me to add a link to your site on it!

mubin, Sep 7, 2006 IP
    Nintendo likes this.
  14. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty impressed. Just don't let me get any fake friend requests. If it's a female with only one pic, I don't go for it ;)

Blogmaster, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  15. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Making friends is easy. Just offer them £2000. :)

Maybe just buying a friend adder would have been cheaper though. :(

mad4, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  16. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep us posted.

hextraordinary, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  17. Obelia

Obelia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If the majority of profiles on MySpace were genuine, then surely most of your friend requests would get that response? How do you know you're not just pimping most of your friend requests to other MySpace marketers?

Obelia, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  18. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    When you got a program that can make 1,000 friend requests in 40 minutes, you want to try to figure out how far you can go with out being locked out...and then bomb yourself with friends, then once you got oh...25,000 friends, start sending out the daily er, I'll be blunt...SPAM bulletins, and make another 10 accounts and rince and repeat. With as high as 33% success rate at them ending up friends, it wouldn't take long to have 25,000 friends. If you sent out 4,000 requests a day...it would probably take 30 days of doing this (Guy accounts have a lower acceptence rate, and single, young chicks have da highest success rate at being a friend of a wacko that's a virgin). :D:D

So yah, it may be determination, but it's also so I can try joinging all da bulletin SPAMers!!! :D If it takes three days before I can make requests again, I'll probably make 30 accounts, and make requests on 10 of them a day, so it's not...do 10, then nothing for three days!! Oh yah, I'm a speed freak, hince I didn't stop testing when I found out you could get by doing a measly 150 requests a day!! (That test makes it look like you can probably do 400 requests every two days and not get locked out. I'll find out next week how correct that is.)

Nintendo, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  19. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    OK, this is INSANE...in a good way!!! I made five accounts to do the next batch of testing with, doing 400 friend requests on them all, then each day do 400 requests on one account to see how many days I have to wait before I can do another 400 requests with out being locked out. Then I tried doing 10 friend requests on an account that used to be locked out....and to my shock, the requests went through!!!! So of course I then went through all my locked accounts doing the same thing, and eight out of 15 locked accounts were now unlocked. If you have accounts that got locked a while ago, even just a week or two ago, try them again!!!! So right now, I got 25 accounts that are good, or up to 10,000 friend requests if I do 400 to them all today, and then wait until the fives test accounts are done testing before doing another 400 requests on the 20 non-test accounts!! :D:D

Nintendo, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  20. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, which bot are you using?

hextraordinary, Sep 11, 2006 IP