1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Friend Adder. Ultimate Captcha Bypassed!!!!! All Incoming Friend Requests

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by massivepunker, Feb 10, 2008.

Get Hundreds Of New Incoming Friend Requests Per Day! Like No Other Friend Adder​

This is like no other friend adder out there right now, With this great friend adder you do not have to worry about...

*No Captcha Codes
    *No Account Daily Limitations
    *No Account Deletions
    *No Long Hours Setting Up
    *Much More!

With BuddyPromoter you can be able to set everything up in less then 5 minutes time and come back to hundreds of people sending you friend requests. You will never spend more then 4 minutes top setting this up.

If you are wanting to promote your business or your music on Myspace then this is perfect for you! The more friends you have the more results you get. Make money off promoting affiliate programs. Musicians build more fans to your music bring you closer to becoming a Myspace superstar. How do you think Tila Tequila did it.

BuddyPromoter is the ultimate Myspace friend adder out there. No others can compete to what BuddyPromoter can do for you.

TRY THE FREE TRIAL TODAY AT
    http://www.buddypromoter.com on the right hand side you will see sign up for free trial.

massivepunker, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  2. g.sim

g.sim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great post! Im trying out!

g.sim, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  3. rapidadds

rapidadds Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This was around before, and it went gone, and i never got my refund. Is it guranteed to work? and, really life time updates?

rapidadds, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  4. g.sim

g.sim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just tested it! I've gotten 100 new friend requests the past hour! works great!

g.sim, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  5. mmodi8045

mmodi8045 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep deff. works, i wish there were more than 2 sites running in the trial, but i still got 90+ requests

mmodi8045, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  6. Jake.Brenton

Jake.Brenton Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm using Addmyfriends and Legaladder, but so far I think addmyfriends looks and works way better. Haven't tried buddypromoter yet..

Jake.Brenton, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  7. j.cardell01

j.cardell01 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    addmyfriends ROCKS dude! lol :)

j.cardell01, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  8. Need12

Need12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is scam ??
    beware this, i have problem with this

I know about buddypromoter from this thread
    so i tried this trial
    after end of trial I received email from buddypromoter when April about Special price is for 24 hours to get BuddyPromoter complete for only $1
    so when 4 April I signup and pay for 1 USD, and when April i has pay bill 1 USD from my CC for buddypromoter
    And I seldom use it,i think only 1week I use it
    but...
    strange happened...Today My CC bill come and I see 4 transaction I not know and I not order it,
    I vey confused from where this order?
    and when I see is all from buddypromoter.com

this transaction charged in my bill which I not order and not know :

16/04 2008 SOLOCHEK MEDIA 954-7016325 15,00 USD
    20/04 2008 SOLOCHEK MEDIA 954-7016325 15,00 USD
    29/04 2008 JAKE SOLOCHEK 561-809-1761 15.00 USD
    29/04 2008 JAKE SOLOCHEK 561-809-1761 15.00 USD CRT Refund
    03/05 2008 BUDDY PROMOTER 561-809-1761 15.00 USD

so total charged is 45USD and previously I not know SOLOCHEK MEDIA and JAKE SOLOCHEK from where but I see number 561-809-1761 is same with buddy promoter
    and I think JAKE SOLOCHEK and SOLOCHEk MEDIA is same too, so this all from buddypromoter.com
    I very mad,what is this,why can he is doing this,I not order anymore from him,i only order when 4 April is 1 USD
    So I email them,ask for refund,but not reply me until now
    so what I must to do ? wait him reply me and refund me,or try to get chargeback from my creditcard bank ?
    Please help and beware from buddypromoter.com

Need12, May 27, 2008 IP
  9. Need12

Need12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Solved,i get refund from them

I just get reply from them,and is all because misunderstanding so this problem happened ,and he has refund all to me

this email they reply to me :

Hello Sir,

I looked up your order history and see that you signed up before we went to only $15 per month.
    Before that we had a $97 one time price along with $15 update charge whenever Buddypromoter had to make a update due to the sites we offer automation for updated. Everything still stated in our TOS and in our support page about these updates and along in the shoppingcart when placing the order.

What I will do is honor this refund to you as a courtesy as you were not aware of our policy. We are not out to scam you or out to hide charges being done, Whenever there was a update you should have been notified 1 business day before update is made with a link along in email to un enroll in our auto update program if you did not wish to update.

That I will do so you see the refund, if you have a Paypal account I will notify our billing to issue you a refund via paypal (as most customers prefer paypal over refund going back to CC as it is allot faster)

If not I will issue you a refund via back on your original CC.

We are sorry for any troubles that may have mislead you to something different. Please follow up with this email and let us know what refund method you wish to use.

I not see their policy ,so is my wrong too,and the problem is I not get notification update to my email,so this problem happened..

And they not scammed me, thank for they refund me, and sory for buddypromoter for this all

Need12, May 31, 2008 IP
  10. Need12

Need12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update:

buddypromoter.com seem not really refund me,and cheat me,

I has try to patience with them,but until now seem they not really refund me and only cheat me..
    now,its has 15day from they promise issued refund to me from unauthorized charge total 45 USD they do to me from 16April 2008 - 3May 2008..
    but until now I not yet received my refund from they to my CC ,and I has email them from 6Juni, has 3 email ask them why refund not yet received until now in my CC, but they ignore my email and not reply me..

honestly I really feel they scam me,they charged me total 45USD without my permisssion,and without my knows,
    and I really sure when I signup when 4April in shoppingcart when placing order I not see
    about update charge 15USD,which if I see it,I will not signup with buddypromoter.com,so I really sure you placed about update charge 15USD in shoppingcart is after my signup,when is after 4April..
    And seem they hide charge, they say in previous email when promise to refund me , Whenever there was a update I should have been notified 1 business day before update is made with a link along in email to un enroll in our auto update program if I did not wish to update.
    But I not receive email after and before they charged me...no email confirmation no email billing from they ,so make me know they has charged me is when my billing come to my home !!

And when 30Mei they promise will refund me, but seem they not really refund me..I has wait for 15day,but refund not yet received in my CC..
    I has proof they promise will give me refund from email confirmation refund they give to me when 30 may,but seem they only cheat and not really give me this refund,
    I will give it to my bank to process this if still not received this refund,
    they really make me mad

this email confirmation refund they send to me when 30May,but seem not really refund me

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Solochek Media
    Date/Time : 30-May-2008 07:03:32 AM
    Transaction ID : 1857130050

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
    Type : REFUND
    Invoice Number :
    Description : Customer Un Aware of Update Policy
    Total : US $15.00
    Payment Method : Visa

Merchant : Buddy Promoter
    Date/Time : 30-May-2008 07:05:09 AM
    Transaction ID : 1857131665

Invoice Number :
    Description : Customer Un aware of Update Policy

Merchant : Solochek Media
    Date/Time : 30-May-2008 07:04:13 AM
    Transaction ID : 1857130705

Invoice Number :
    Description : Customer Un Aware of Update Policy

and this email I receive when 30May,when they promise will refund me via e-check :

Thanks for quick response.

Here is what I have gone ahead and done, I tried paypal but since the balance in our business paypal is lower then what I was going to send you it would have came out in a E-Check which would of take 5 business days to clear, I have went in and refunded you for your update charges with us and had a email notification sent out for confirmation of these refunds, This should take less then 5 business days to show in your bank account depending how fast your bank is on accepting and processing these refunds.

But why until now I not yet received this refund ?
    and I has email them from 6 June ask about this why I not yet received refund to my CC until now,
    but they not reply me until now ?

Now , I has email them again,let see they really refund me or only cheat and scam me...!!

Need12, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  11. EbayPower

EbayPower Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How come i cant use the fre trail

EbayPower, Jul 11, 2008 IP