1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Bulletins / web site advert starting @ $1

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by NoobieDoobieDo, Jul 13, 2006.

[had this thread in the wrong spot - moved it here]

If you have a myspace related site I have *totally free* advertising found in this thread.

I got a little web site called Feed the Idiots. There's nothing too special about the page , just another internet begging / humor page. And as such it's listed in a few directories. I only started working on it again about four weeks ago and since then it's gotten about 450 unique visitors.

You can buy a link (starting @ $1) via the PayPal donate button or PM me, all links go on the donators page unless you want a button up front (limit 6 @ $5).

MYSPACE

I have a myspace account (humor/religious) with about 1,400 friends.

Bulletin packages

Small Rotation -
    $3
    3 bulletins at the time of your chosing [all on one day, over the course of the week, over the course of the month].

Big Rotation - $7
    12 bulletins at the time of your chosing [all on one day, over the course of the week, over the course of the month].

Also ....
    I have a blog attached to this myspace account. It just started shows up on google (first page/second page) for a few myspace related key words. It's been up for about 4 weeks and has gotten about 450 unique visitors.

Links : $2
    Blog entry : $10

NoobieDoobieDo, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  2. NoobieDoobieDo

NoobieDoobieDo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the PMs ... anyone else ?

NoobieDoobieDo, Jul 13, 2006 IP