1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

myspace bulletin Traffic - 300,000 + Friends - $5

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by sama3l., Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B-Scott

B-Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So for the package i ordered, the one Bulliten to 5000 friends is working out very well. Im very impressed with this

I market "Watch TV On Your PC" and when a person clicks on the download button and goes to the payment section it counts as a lead. I only get credit when they purchase the product. So far i have 17 clicks and 11 leads and 1 sale which is a heck of a good average. This means 11 people went to the payment section and had interest and one per purchased out of those leads.
    SEMrush
    I have purchased traffic packages in the past for 1000 to 10000 visitors and ended up with all these hits,but not one lead,which tells me its fake traffic. The natural thing to do is click download on the site that i promote,so you can find out what the price is. The price isnt on the 1st page.

I will be purchasing a lot more in the next couple of days.

B-Scott, Oct 4, 2007 IP
    SEMrush
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.