1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace advertising tools!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by tccoder, Apr 8, 2006.

I sell some great myspace tools that can be used to make new friends, promote tools and products.

Some of the tools are as follows,

Myspace Friend Adder
    Myspace Friend Accepter
    Myspace Mass Messeger
    Myspace Mass Commenter

Find more details, purchasing information at http://www.dbtech.org/myspace

Descriptions:

Myspace Friend Adder:

The NEW MASS FRIEND ADDER / REQUESTER BOT!!
    Request a large number of friends quickly and easily!

Guaranteed to bypass the IMAGE VERIFICATION SYSTEM (CAPTCHA CODES)!!!

This program comes highly recommended by 100's of previous customers who have all been able to increase thier friends lists exponentially!

ADD EXACTLY WHO YOU WANT, Zip Code, Male, Female, Orientation, Age, Everything!

Recommended for:

* Online Stores / Websites -- Get visitors FAST

* Bands / Artists Promoting -- Get word out about your work!

* Making more friends -- There is almost no other faster way to make new friends

* Spreading word -- Get word out on ANYTHING!

Myspace Mass Messeger:
    Mass Messaging Bot!!!
    This bot will login and messages 1000's even millions of friends for you!

What's it matter to be able to send messages at the very time someone is online? INSTANT RESULTS! - Lets say you're promoting something, or want to get more plays quickly... All you would do is input a subject and message and start sending to random people asking/telling them to listen to your music! This will then increase your plays and you'll be on Myspace's Top bands in no time!

The bot is very easy to use, and it's not just for bands! You Myspace promoters can use this too! - Just think, you could send a message to people who are online at the very moment that you are! Lets say you send your "WhoreMe" button... How how many bulletins would go up INSTANTLY because the people are all online!? You could send your "add to friends" button and/or your whoreme button and get instant results/instant friends! [No Waiting]

1. Please Note: each Myspace account has 450 Myspace Usage Points each day, these points reset every 24 hours.

For Example, If you add 10 Myspace accounts in the list, each account can send 450 messages, when one account exceeds it's daily usage, the bot will then login to the next account automatically. This allows you to "set and forget", that's right, you can set the bot to send messages, then leave the house! or.. leave it running over night.

10 Myspace accounts X 450 Messages per account = 4500 Messages Total. - Which also equals great results!

So go ahead and add a myspace email and password to the accounts box by clicking "Add." You'll need at least one account in there.

2. Option1, Choosing a demographic:
    Who do you want to message? If you wish to message users of a specific area, click "Browse Profiles" then click "Settings" You will then have the option to choose the type of people you are looking for. Once you have completed this task, hit Okay, the box will close and lastly, hit "Scan" and wait for the bot to start. Do not hit scan more than once, doing this will delay the process.

3. Option 2, Message someone elses friends:
    To message someone elses friends, all you do is insert their friendId in the "Profiles friends" box and hit scan . The bot will then scan and collect all of their friends ID's.

So for example, lets say you are a band and you're very similar to Fall Out Boy - You could collect all of Fall Out Boys friends and message them telling them how similar you are to F.O.T and that they may enjoy your music as well!

4. Sending Messages:
    After you feel you've got a good amount of ID's collected in the list to the right, go ahead and type in the message you'd like to send to all of these people. A subject line isn't mandatory but definately recommended. HTML may also be placed in the body of the message. When you're ready, hit Send Messages and do no more. The bot will take it from here. When one of your accounts exceeds the daily usage, it will automatically login to the next available account. [if any]

Other Information:
    Does the bot message the same people twice? The answer is no - The program keeps a log of who has already been messaged to make sure it doesn't message people twice - People dont like to be messaged twice, they'll get angry with you. However - if you want to clear this log, all you have to do is click "clear log" within the program and it will delete this list.

After the program is running and messages are being sent, you may want to compact the program, [make it a bit smaller] - to do this, all you'll need to do is click "Hide Browser" - You can also minimize the program, just so it's out of the way.

Mass Myspace Commentor:
    The Mass Commenting bot is a great deal for anyone who wants to spread word and make new friends. It lets you get to know and leave messages for all the friends of all the friends you have.

Mass Commenting is more efficient then sending individual messages as each posted comment can be read by 100's even 1000's of users, allowing you to get a lot more exposure for time invested.

Recommended for:

* Online Stores / Websites -- Get visitors FAST

* Bands / Artists Promoting -- Get word out about your work!

* Making more friends -- There is almost no other faster way to make new friends

* Spreading word -- Get word out on ANYTHING!

What other uses?
    You could include HTML in the comment as well and create impressive messages! You could even copy your "add to friends link" and ask all your friends, friends to add you as friends. Make friends FAST!!

Auto Request Acceter:
    The Auto Friend request accepter!! Once you use any of our tools you'll recieve soo many friends requests you'll definately need this!!

Those of us who get a ton of friend requests each day know how tedios it is - selecting all 10 and hitting approve over and over.

With this bot, all you do is log in and it will accept all of the pending requests!

If you leave the program running,... say over night - It will approve the requests as they come in!

Find more details, purchasing information at http://www.dbtech.org/myspace

tccoder, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  2. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just a question but did you code these yourself?

DoMainTrader, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  3. tccoder

tccoder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes, and the source codes would be for sale but only for a very good price..

tccoder, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  4. krzyxflip

krzyxflip Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so do you know who owns massbots.com? same bots but cheaper.

krzyxflip, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  5. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there not cheaper because the customer service sucks, half of those bots barly work. they are a total waste of money if you ask me, i have bought some of them, the commenter tottally sux

i dont about his but just a warning i do tons of myspace stuff and i know allot of myspace webmaster and i never herd 1 single good thing about massbots.com

never

DoMainTrader, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  6. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    yeah, looks like he cut and paste the content too.

Anyway, I may have been interested in the mass messanger, but I can't spare any change at the moment.

Lpspider, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  7. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here is a plug for my buddy i do not own this site nor am i affiliated with them
    i get nothing from this other than knowing that mass bots is not getting sales
    $17 best damn myspace prog ever, you name it does it...
    http://adderrobot.com?referrer=whoretrain.net
    the only reason i have my url behind this is so that my buddy knows that i am helping him out by giving him this plug.

right off his site
    Adder Robot allows you to get the most out of MySpace. It allows you to promote virtually anything!

Browse to any MySpace profile, and with the click of a button you can begin adding all their friends to your list!
    Or, send mass messages/comments to any profile's friends, or even your own friends! Get your word out there!
    Or, set timed bulletins! Post your bulletin every hour, every 30 mins, whatever! Make sure they know!
    Or, invite your entire friends list to your group or event, in a matter of minutes rather than hours!

DoMainTrader, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  8. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Ahh Mr tccoder we meet again.
    When are you gonna sort that script out that I paid for and doesn't work?
    You failed to answer my pms.Do I take it that you have ripped me off?
    I think so unless you get in contact and give me my $50 back.

MKInfo, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  9. Amilo

Amilo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why is everyone who is pointing at that guys script saying:
    " the only reason i have my url behind this is so that my buddy knows that i am helping him out by giving him this plug"

P.S i purchased the script a couple of days ago its buggy as hell and crashes non stop !
    I was pointed to the pay and download area by a guy who said "the only reason i have my url behind this is so that my buddy knows that i am helping him out by giving him this plug"...

Amilo, Apr 11, 2006 IP
    DoMainTrader likes this.
  10. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your full of crap i run this prog in 5 windows at a time using 5 myspace accounts it never crashes........ also i do not get anything from my url behind it, im am no affiliate he doesn't accept affiliates...
    also he is my buddy and this software works your smoking something...........
    i have referred tons of people to my buddy and you are the only one that came back with this line of crap......

your prolly just a competitor trying to crash this thread.
    its prolly crashing because your computer is old and a p.o.s
    get a life

and if you think im an affiliate go to the site see if you see any affilate links or sign up or whatever.

also i am no programmer i didnt code this nor do i own it, im only stating that this prog is an all in one app that works 100% for me.
    makes allot of cash every single day.
    i havent been to work at my real job in 3 weeks because this software is making me a ton!

DoMainTrader, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  11. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you look at my sig, the people there sell all kinds of myspace accounts and adverts. I visit that forum daily..

ly2, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  12. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At that price, you would need to give resell rights as well to get me interested. PM if you do that.

Greg-J, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  13. Amilo

Amilo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do you run it in 5 windows ?
    I thought it only run the script once per machine.
    Thanks for the insults !
    My computer old ?
    I run an amd 64 athlon.

I am not even going to continue to argue with you,your red rep says it all for me...

Amilo, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  14. DoMainTrader

DoMainTrader Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    number 1 its a program not a script, so by that statment i think your lying about even owning it,
    i can run it multiable times because its not a script its a program i run it with 5 different myspace accounts

and as for rep its not my fauly that this site allows people to leave you red reps for no reason and not even say who has done it. like a bunch of cowards they give you red rep and run.

ive had lots of successfull sales and deals on this site.
    s

my tip to you.
    know what the hell your talking about before opening your mouth

DoMainTrader, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  15. Amilo

Amilo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Amilo, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  16. tccoder

tccoder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please stop diverting from the topic to useless arguments

tccoder, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  17. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    So when are you gonna sort that half working script out you sold me a month ago?

MKInfo, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  18. tccoder

tccoder Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tccoder, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  19. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    "I have been busy these last 2 days, and I will be back home tonight. For some reason it seems that the ad table was not created, and I will fix it for you tonight."

That was a quote from you.A month ago.I'm still waiting.

And as you seem to have a very short memory the first version of the install script you sent didn't work.That is why you sent me another one.

I asked for a refund twice and you ignored my PMs.

So I await my refund.
    If you treat paying customers like you have me I can't see you doing much business.

If anyone would like a free copy of this half working script please PM me.

MKInfo, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  20. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MKInfo,

What was the script he sold you, and for how much? If I have something comparable I'll help you out.

Greg-J, Apr 18, 2006 IP
    MKInfo likes this.