1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace advertising, listing removed from eBay

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by phree_radical, Apr 17, 2006.

Well, the auction we started last night (7 bulletins, 1 every 24 hours for a full week, each to my partner's 16,000+ MySpace friends) came to an early end today, due to some kind of trademark infringement that was brought to eBay's attention by the holder of some intellectual rights. I'm not angry! Only unsure about how to proceed. Of course I don't want to risk possible suspension of my eBay account (I just now created it :( ) by trying again without really knowing what to avoid. I searched for the competitors who were selling similar services (there were at least 3 last night) and couldn't find the competitor I had compared our service most closely to, but I noticed that this listing is still available.

I need help understanding what I did wrong and whether I should try the auction again, worded differently or something.

phree_radical, Apr 17, 2006 IP