1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MyPubQuiz

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by DaleMooney, Jan 2, 2009.

Hello everyone i am looking for partners or sponsors for a new website i have developed known as "MyPubQuiz". The website allows you to create an account and then create quizzes could be on general knowledge could be on film and so on. All quizzes on the website will let you gain points depending on how many questions you get right. That is then added to your overall score. Which will then put you in the leader board.

Quizzes are easy to create and to play and there are many different types from all your favourite area. These quizzes are online no need to print off.

Thank you

Currently under beta

mypubquiz.co.uk/

DaleMooney, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  2. azlanhussain

azlanhussain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... cool idea.. It would be good if you could modify it to a gaming like site.. people play and get $ rewards.. and of course entry fees are needed too..

azlanhussain, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  3. DaleMooney

DaleMooney Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i do plan to have competitions on it. For instance you can create your own quiz groups and then join competitions to win £ and so on based on how many people enter it.

DaleMooney, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  4. noobee

noobee Peon

Best Answers:
    that is kind of similar to my site japaneseclass.jp

noobee, Jan 4, 2009 IP