1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MyFreeMaal.com - Deals Website With 900+ Subscribers (Double-opt-in)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by XooX, Jan 17, 2013.

MyFreeMaal.com is a free deals website that sends out one daily newsletter containing coupons and free stuff to its user base of more than 900+ double-opt-in subscribers. The open rate is constantly above 65%. Free deals that the subscribers like to receive are free samples of products, survey links, gift vouchers, coupon codes,etc.

Monetization is primarily through affiliate links.

XooX, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. mrque

mrque Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    If you are really wanted to sell you site here, please post the details like traffic, revenue ,content posting is manual or automatic etc. I believe this would help some one to accept you site :)

mrque, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi

I did not post traffic because this site is entirely handled today via email list - the website gathers the email leads and we use MailChimp to interact with the list. So the traffic on the site itself is not very relevant although the buyer can create a blog on the domain name and divert all traffic details to this page.

Revenue - I have not monetized the traffic at all. The whole focus so far had been on gaining new leads and providing them free samples and coupon codes.

Content posting - Manual. I can give you complete access to the MailChimp mailing account to go forward with your newsletter interaction.

XooX, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    can you PM me with open rate stats from mailchimp? And I would like to confirm the subscriber numbers again (you said its 900 double optin) .

Thanks

wtg, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  5. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi Subhash

The average open rate is in the range of 10-12%. Here's a screenshot of the recent campaigns: http://imgur.com/3ZEYeDJ

There are currently 906 subscribers.

Regards
    Anand

XooX, Feb 28, 2013 IP