1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MyED - Erectile Dysfunction Blog With Persona

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Gerhard Homveld, Feb 14, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I don't have time to maintain the site anymore.

How is it monetized?
    Currently monetized primarily through sellhealth and clickbank affiliate programs. I was planning to use Amazon in the future for reviewing supplements as well - excellent opportunity for a variety of supplements.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes - Pinterest account. Still in the early stages, however.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Not much. The site really just needs more content. Social media marketing would obviously help to boost traffic and results.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    At the moment, for me the biggest challenge would be the fact that I do not have enough time to write new content. All of the content on the site are 100% unique - this is important for boosting results in search engines. The website is really simple - it is based on WordPress. Simply add some articles and the website will start to rank. At the moment, it has started to rank for some keywords like "vigrx plus", "vigrx plus review" etc.

Gerhard Homveld, Feb 14, 2019 IP