1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my yahoo group has gone crazy!

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by anusha, Feb 24, 2005.

I'm the modertor a yahoo group with around 320 members, I'm neither able to post messages nor view members list. In the first case, I get to post, but the message aren't delivered. In the second case, I'm simple get an error asking me to contact customer care, why dosen't even bother to reply my mails..

Any suggestions?

anusha, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  2. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This happens now and then. It usually corrects itself within about 24 hours. Yahoo has had a tough week.

Cricket

Cricket, Feb 25, 2005 IP
  3. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    anusha, Feb 25, 2005 IP
  4. ZachH

ZachH Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't imagine the number of members is a problem. Worst case the group was growing too fast and then they need an employee to have a look at the group. You will be up and running again in no time.

ZachH, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  5. justtara

justtara Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo gets has these type of problems a lot. I have noticed a ton of spam and bots in the both the chat rooms and unmoderated yahoo groups over the past couple of weeks.

justtara, Mar 13, 2005 IP