1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Wordpress is a CPU hog - Site suspended by Hostgator

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by MrSandMan, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Jakee

Jakee Peon

Best Answers:
    Use w3 cache to cache your pages. This will lower the cpu usage and ram usage.

Jakee, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  2. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think OIO Publisher is a completely different thing that I need. I'm keeping track of impressions and clicks while adding banners where-ever I want/need them.

Max Banner ads is more like openX than OIO publisher.

MrSandMan, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  3. smub

smub Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can use OIO in that sense also. OIO generates a report of each ad that you have on your site. You can see Impressions, Clicks, eCPM etc etc.

You can also add OIO adzones anywhere in your site. If you use your tracker url from OIO then you can also use your banners or other type of ads anywhere on the internet meaning external sites etc and you can keep track of the information that you need.

smub, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  4. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How does it compare to OpenX (formally known as openads). openx is on their own server. I'm assuming OIO would consume resources as well.

MrSandMan, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  5. Tech Maish

Tech Maish Active Member

Best Answers:
    The same happened with my blog and hostgator suspend my blog. After contacting them they said to deactivate a few plugins and i did that. Max Banner Ads Pro was included in the plugins i deactivated.

HostGator suggested me to install WP Total Cache Plugin. I did that and every thing is now working.

Tech Maish, Jan 19, 2011 IP