1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Windows Performing Slow

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by hakhunamathata, Apr 6, 2012.

I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3, I also have Kaspersky Internet Security Installed in my Computer. But my Computer is still slow. I have my Antivirus updated each day but is it possible to miss detecting any virus or malware by Kaspersky Internet Security? If anybody knows any tips pls help. Thanks
    SEMrush

hakhunamathata, Apr 6, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. worldseoonline

worldseoonline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is some virus in your Window and also increase your RAM to enhance your window performance.

worldseoonline, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  3. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Kaspersky is a top notch virus protection program but things do still get through. XP is still good to run in my opinion but every OS needs a little clean up on occasion. Search the web and look into some articles about cleaning up XP to make it run more smoothly.

JPC-Sabrina, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. thomas Anderson

thomas Anderson Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the configuration of your system.?
    The total performance is depend on the RAM as well as the CPU. It may be possible that some virus or ad-wares are not detected by the antivirus.
    You need technical help for virus removal tool to clean your PC from the virus.

thomas Anderson, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  5. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to msconfig. Uncheck all unwanted programs and services. Also check your page file / virtual memory. And finally, press crl+alt+del or crl+shift+esc when your computer is performing slow. Go to performance. Take a screenshot, post it here, maybe I'll be able to help then if its the problem of your resource usage.

traxport121, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  6. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well if you have low ram. Then i suggest you right click my computer icon on desktop open properties goto advanced system settings then click on performance settings there select the best performance radio button and click ok thats it ;)

imranamen6, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  7. nishayadav

nishayadav Peon

Best Answers:
    put less no documents on your desktop....you can format your window and again install...

nishayadav, May 4, 2012 IP
  8. mirzaumair

mirzaumair Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need Nod32 eset security latest version. And you may need to clean your browsing history, cookies etc. and try to delete useless data from your computer. And try to increase your RAM. and clean your PC from dust.

mirzaumair, Oct 17, 2012 IP