1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My weird hotel experience

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, May 20, 2014.

I was checking out of a hotel this morning and the guy that was checking me out passed out right in front of me. It all happened in slo-mo and so he didn't hit the floor hard. I was like: "Sir, are you ok!? Should I call somebody!? Sir!?" Finally he got up and assured me he was fine. I guess he just got lightheaded (not enough sleep last night and no breakfast this morning).

Have you guys had any weird hotel experiences?

qwikad.com, May 20, 2014 IP
  2. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I've used to know a gal who would faint half of the times she harshly tried to stand up from the bed. She had under-developed lungs and each rapid change of pressure brought her brain to oxygen-hunger.

Karuna17, May 20, 2014 IP
  3. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... I hope that guy really was okay. I knew this cook who had narcolepsy. That made his job really dangerous. The number of times he'd hit his head or burn himself because of randomly falling asleep is crazy. But he kept at it and found some medication that worked for him.

YJunK, May 20, 2014 IP
    Karuna17 likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Many times, diabetes (low blood sugar) is the culprit for these situations.

jrbiz, May 20, 2014 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @Karuna17 You know later I thought that maybe it wasn't the first time for that desk clerk either. The way he recovered from it was too unusual to me (like he had done this before).

@YJunK There was a story on TV about a British guy, who suffered a severe case of narcolepsy. I thought it was hilarious. He would literally need to be accompanied by someone all day long since could fall asleep while crossing a road.

6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Didn't think of it. Now that you mentioned this, I remember one of my co-workers 10 or so years ago coming close to passing out because he missed a shot or something.

7. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    The tricky thing's that some crap like that can all of a sudden happen to anyone. Even if you are a healthy karate-boxer guy the World can you any time with something as small as stone in the kidney or a drunk guy racing at 160m\h :( Thus, all the SEO-work, rank-worrying, keywords, and other stuff can find themselves Resting-in-Peace one nice spring morning....

Karuna17, May 21, 2014 IP
    YJunK and jrbiz like this.
  8. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow this thread got really morbid really fast. :D

YJunK, May 23, 2014 IP