1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My websites badly Down after updating by Panda 4.01 Recent update

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by smmpoint, Oct 19, 2014.

Hello Guys ,
    My two websites was first page even 5 to 6 keywords my website on google first page, But sudden my site down and now 15 and 16 page my keyword , now please tell me what should strategy again website on google first page ,

should i need Redesign website
    should i wait finish updating etc

smmpoint, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are sure that is indeed Panda that has hit you then its your content you need to be looking at. Panda targets slim and spammy content or one that hasn't been updated in a while. Updating and adding more content will slowly recover you from the penalty.

If your hit was in the last few days tho then you can also consider the new Penguin update hitting you. Although not yet officially announced by Google, there are signs that it is indeed rolling out and has already hit some websites pretty hard. If that is the case you should look at your link network and get rid of the irrelevant and toxic links.

Basically its best to first be sure what you are fighting against, applying the right cure is easier after that. ;)

Rado_ch, Oct 19, 2014 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. smmpoint

smmpoint Member

Best Answers:
    well 16 October, google updating ,many websites loss their Rank , Now what is best way to rank website again first page .

smmpoint, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  4. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try updating your content more then 1000 words and article, if possible and get active in forums and social sites to get some backlinks and social traffic. Don't worry, it will again rank well again but it might around 2-3 months. I am telling this from my experience.

Keteki, Oct 19, 2014 IP