1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website Traffic and keywords ranking still Decreasing regulary

Discussion in 'SEO' started by TusharVerma(SEO), Mar 7, 2013.

Hi,

Please help me friends and give me some suggestion what can i do. after 24 panda update my website Traffic and keywords ranking still Decreasing regularly. currently i m doing off page activities in seo article, blogging, guest post , directory, bookmaking and link exchange and on page and smo also i m doing.
    please check out my site and help me regarding on page page and off page seo.

My site:- indiarush . com

waiting for your helpful suggestions.

thank you

TusharVerma(SEO), Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. Bilal Ali

Bilal Ali Member

Best Answers:
    You made two mistakes, i think.

1) Your website for Indian market but you bought a domain indiarush.com why you not buy a domain indiarush.in or something else. I mean domain for Indian market.

2) i checked that your website have lots of pages but your pages are not bookmark. Bookmark your all pages one by one. in most popular bookmarking sites.

Remember, try to get traffic from Indian market not from world market. if you buy a Indian domain like (xxx.in). your domain easily index by Google.in. So, you will get lots of traffic from India.

Bilal Ali, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what keywords was your website ranked for?

review your back link quality, now google is very strict about back link and bookmarking sites..
    good luck.. :)

bluebenz, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  4. TusharVerma(SEO)

TusharVerma(SEO) Member

Best Answers:
    how can i review my all back links quality by Google.. please give me some more suggestions

thank you

TusharVerma(SEO), Mar 12, 2013 IP
  5. Ricky Martins

Ricky Martins Member

Best Answers:
    You can check your backlink by your website with the help of backlink checker tool like ahrefs.

Ricky Martins, Mar 12, 2013 IP