1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying My website needs help

Discussion in 'Services' started by GoodByeLinks.com, May 18, 2015.

Hi my name is Joe Pappas,

I own 25andunder.com

its a women clothing line website I need help selling the clothes and getting the name out

I have all the inventory and I am stuck with the inventory. I was on a vh1 dating naked show and my idea was to make a press release to show that I am offering trendy clothes for the price of $25.00

I am looking for someone to help make my business and they can either get a fee or a 10% stake on all the sales of my business. I am in dire help. Maybe some suggestions to improvement.

GoodByeLinks.com, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. GoodByeLinks.com

GoodByeLinks.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it would be a great help if you guys posted here my inbox is getting filled.

I really need help by a professional and would like to seriously make a bargain on a 10% stake

GoodByeLinks.com, May 19, 2015 IP
  3. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you give me URL then ] analyse and tell u

pakhackerz, May 19, 2015 IP
  4. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, As I check out your website ! So it's totally new website & there is just slow work on this website ! You can it's this website it just like a Born Baby. I checked out it's Title & desction so there is nothing. Title and desction must be full fill, Title & desction matter a lot for a website but this website hasn't Title & desction. So Kindly add a good & relevant Title, desction & than increase SEO work follow.

It will get rank well but slowly. Avoid low & quality links ! Will get good result.

vivek.baghel, May 19, 2015 IP