1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website if ou love shopping

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bilaldz, Sep 1, 2019.

Hello
    i wan to show you my website Which contains reviews of electronic products for shopping from the best Chinese online stores
    Link https://www.chinastores.net/
    Thank you for visite

bilaldz, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  2. Jason29

Jason29 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really love the site. It is neat and easy to use. But the loading of website is little slow and images take little time to fully load

Jason29, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  3. bilaldz

bilaldz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well thank you
    I will try to fix photo problems soon

bilaldz, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  5. bilaldz

bilaldz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand your opinion There may be some topics of low quality but there are some topics that you may like or someone else like Thank you for your opinion again

bilaldz, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  6. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that irritates me the most when I just landed on a website is a pop-up. How can you expect people to subscribe when they haven't even had the chance to browse through your site? You have to wait a bit before showing it. A couple of things to check:

• The top menu can be moved at the bottom: Sitemap, Privacy Policy, and Terms and Conditions.
    • For the main menu, you can make smartphone, tablet, laptops, and smartwatch as a dropdown under one name, for example, hot items, gadgets, etc
    • You're missing the about website page. Don't just assume people automatically know what your website is about.
    • People want to know the owner. Create an about me page. Use an actual/ pen name for the author instead of Shop From China.
    • Your contact page is missing some info. Write a few words. I mean why would people want to contact you? Start from that.
    • Put the recent post at the top instead of smartwatches and minimize it to just 4 or 5 posts since you already have the view all button in place. For a review type of website, people would want to know the latest review.
    • What's with the 'This Is Subtitle'? Did you double-check everything? Your privacy policy and terms and conditions should have 'last updated' so people know you take this seriously. For the latter, I think you just pasted without reading it again. This 'Shop From China is located at:' doesn't tell where the location is. Credit and contact information, what about it?
    • The spelling error.
    • The subscribe form description is too basic. Write a short and compelling reason why people should subscribe. I'd change the 'latest article' to 'latest review'.
    • The color of the subscribe submit button and the text isn't attractive enough. I'd suggest a white color for the text and bright color for the background such as orange, yellow, green, etc. You'd want to make it stand out.
    • Your footer is pretty much empty. You can actually put your social media, subscribe form, and the Facebook page there instead of the right sidebar.

Hope this helps! Anyway, I like that you're using lazyload for the images :)

Meina, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It has a feel of a blog or a product review site. I'd encourage you to put a bit more work into your main page. Go to your competitors' sites to see what makes them successful. You have a good selection of products, you just need a bit more professional look (especially for your main page).

qwikad.com, Sep 19, 2019 IP