1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my website has not been indexed since two years ago

Discussion in 'Bing' started by moviemaniaonline, Aug 21, 2018.

hello everyone ,

i set up my website with domain : moviemaniaonline.com 2 years ago and it was indexed well by google but bing did not index it and reached to 140000 rank of alexa but google punished me due to multiple copyright claims and had to switch to second domain : moviemaniaonline.xyz. i am still working with this domain and have 12000 pages indexed in google but zero in bing.

1-i set up another copy of my website on this domain : moviemaniaonline.net but now all of my domains are redirecting to moviemaniaonline.xyz
    2-someone from Russia copied my website in 10+ domains for 4 months but i kicked his ass with 2 line of script code and now i can say that my content is unique in web.

bing support gave me a guide and told me that your problem could be duplicate content.

please check my domain and it is wordpress's twenty seventeen theme and if you see anything wrong with it let me know maybe bing starts to index me.

thanks for your helps

vali

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    moviemaniaonline, Aug 21, 2018 IP
  2. David Blakey

David Blakey Member

Best Answers:
    Then it's about time you register your website on Bing's Webmaster Tool. That way, the search engine will crawl you. Maybe your site is better optimised for Google. Bing has a different set of algorithms and it may be harder or easier to rank there depending on the SEO strategies you employed for your website.

David Blakey, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why so worried about bing anyways? My website ranks top in bing for many keywords, zero traffic.

JEET, Apr 1, 2019 IP