1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website backlinks is not appearing in Google webmaster tools? why?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mahenderg, Mar 6, 2017.

From the google search console update 21st January 2017 my website back links were not appearing in webmaster tools. While clicking on links to my site menu it was showing no data found, but while searching on back link tools it was showing back-links. Whom i have to trust? Because i am unable to check is the problem is in webmaster tool? Please help me to solve this issue.

mahenderg, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  2. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it need some time to crawl backlinks

skylikemake, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  3. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    check manually in all of the site where you submit your link. is there live or not your check it carefully. that's it. you no need rely on any tool.

David Jones42, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be patient on this. Google needs some time to index your backlinks. If your site is quite new than you have to wait and watch.

iwebsocial, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  5. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Same case....I had some quality backlinks of no follow from the famous yahoo answers...But still it was not showing for a long time...But then suddenly my numbers started increasing....I came to knw some hidden backlinks activated...It was this yahoo backlinks which made a difference...It's not necessary that you get all identified soon...It takes time almost 1 to 8 weeks ..So relax..And focus on quality then quantity...It will definitely change your current days..

Sherlyn Shah, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  6. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how recently did you get your backlinks? some backlinks get indexed quickly at the instant you submit and some links take a lot of time to get indexed, you can speed up the process by adding all the links to a blogger post if you want are looking for healthy traffic then you got to have lot of patience

na9endra, Mar 10, 2017 IP