1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My website back links are not showing in Google why?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BharatRawat.seo, Oct 14, 2012.

Hello webmasters I have a problem with my site it was not showing back links of my website in Google when I type link:edtech.in it was happening before 3 or 4 weeks and automatically starting its search with www even my website was before not worked with www . It was worked with edtech.in only.

BharatRawat.seo, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. seodebjit

seodebjit Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful. Your website without www doesn't redirect to www (or the opposite). It's duplicate content!. Check your ".htaccess" file in our web sever. Your site ".htaccess" file is not working or you have not place it yet.

And if you want to analyse your website back links you can use "backlinkwatch.com" .

seodebjit, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  3. g r hasib

g r hasib Peon

Best Answers:
    It will take sometime to crawl and index the backlinks and to generate the result of the backlinks. So keep on the process of the link building.Make sure you are planting high quality links in valid anchor text for best results.

g r hasib, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  4. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    There are lot of backlink checking tools are available you can use it to check the backlinking status www.backlinkwatch.com is good to check backlinks.

Prasseo, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  5. harishseo

harishseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello,

your site is opening without www. you should check your .htaccess is not working. resolve your issues by developers.

harishseo, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  6. govind sharan

govind sharan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your site is not showing back links in google and worked with edtech.in only. For checking back links use tool and for www redirection problem use .htaccess file.

govind sharan, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  7. php_developer

php_developer Peon

Best Answers:
    if the backlink from very low PR site, it not count and if they use no follow, also not count

php_developer, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  8. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    To check proper backlink use google webmaster tool, and for non www to www version check your site .htaccess whether it is properly redirected or not, If a single page can open with multiple url e.g www without www /index /home and so on. search engine may penalize that site.

suvendug, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  9. mariagomes

mariagomes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google gives backlinks only from selected and reputed sites, where you have taken a link earlier, getting a google backlink is difficult as you have to take steps that are prescribed by Google for getting a backlink from google.

mariagomes, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  10. abhinavkumar123

abhinavkumar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site might be facing big problem with content, so check it.

abhinavkumar123, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  11. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Searching for linkdomain name> is notoriously unreliable. At best, it shows a fraction of the links to your site, and might not show any at all.

A better way of monitoring links is to use Google Webmaster Tools, but even that doesn't give you the complete picture.

My advice would be not to worry about it. Focus on developing the best site you can, and monitor the actual traffic that comes to the site.

war_machine, Oct 16, 2012 IP