1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My View On Signature Selling

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RichUser, Sep 16, 2007.

1. greatkhali

greatkhali Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I agreed with the "Rich User" . he posted some valid points and we should investigate into the matter more deeply.

greatkhali, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  2. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i dont really agree with you in some point.
    1. the age of the member can show the quality of the member. the longer they stay without getting banned is mean he's a good member here.
    2. the reputation not really mean anythign much. people can get it easy by giving away free stuffs. likeme, I'm not the one who got hi rep but I'm sure I'm trustable more than many people outthere with many green reps. (i mean bad people :rolleyes:)

tradeya, Sep 20, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It does catch them, but then drops them normally after a while.

This is because the way the forum is structured, the older posts will eventually go into the supplemental results of google and then eventually even dropped from the index. There are many old posts in this forum that is not even indexed anymore within Google. I have even checked it in the past.

More results on this is that I am getting just as much traffic from this forum as I was about 5 months ago and I have more than doubled my post count.

I bought sig links on this forum a good few months ago where I mainly bought them from the members that had a good amount of posts already, I found that my overall traffic didn't really increase to any noticeably figures even though I had my sig link on over 20,000 extra posts due to purchasing links. I did it for the traffic benefit and not for PR so after I figured this out I stopped purchasing the links and only ended up doing it for a month's worth.

john269, Sep 21, 2007 IP