1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My twitter is crazy

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by cqleonardo, Aug 29, 2017.

First of all, hi to you guys, I'm new here. Here is my problem... Yesterday twitter blocked out of nowhere, I didn't even tweeted much yesterday. First it was asking for a code that should be sent to the number on my account but I don't have this number anymore and there wasnt any options to change numbers. So I tried to change my password like the they told me on one of the emails they sent me and I got my account back BUT I can't do anything, my timeline doesnt refresh, my followers don't appear, I can't send any dms and can't tweet, everytime I try to tweet something this message appears "This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't this action. Please try again later". I emailed them but the automatic response is the only thing I got... Anyone knows what I can do? Sorry for any typos, english is not my main language, sometimes I get confused. Thanks

cqleonardo, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    1. When you get a new phone number take the time to go around all the people and services who need that number. It takes time but you'll do the important ones.
    2. Your account may be in what I've seen referred to as "twitter jail", give it a day and try again from an IP address you've used often.
    Does it actually matter if you do lose that account?

sarahk, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  3. Elizabeth Caroline

Elizabeth Caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have not joined twitter, may I know is it like Facebook? Is it recommended to join twitter to share tips and learn at the same time?

Elizabeth Caroline, Aug 30, 2017 IP